Freight Claims Specialist
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES
- Contribute to a best-in-class customer experience by ensuring all administrative tasks are handled in a prompt and accurate manner
- Provide ops team members with clear communication in relation to jointly owned tasks
- Administration of claims, disputes, tracking and general operations processes to include checking for completeness and accuracy, communication with carrier partners, resolution documentation and follow-up with ops teams
- Requires ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications
- High school diploma
- 0-1 years billing or administrative experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
SKILLS AND ABILITIES IN:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable using a wide variety of technology to accomplish tasks
WHO ARE WE?
Quite simply, we make shipping simple. Worldwide Express offers customers a comprehensive solution for their shipping needs, whether it be a small package, less-than-truckload or full truckload. We are a local partner for your global supply chain, providing consultative service from more than 125 offices across the nation. Through our relationship with UPS® and a highly selective carrier portfolio, we provide our customers with a breadth of shipping options unmatched in the 3PL field.
Worldwide Express has a strategic partnership with UPS for light package, domestic and international shipping to penetrate the small to medium size business sector. As UPS's largest business partner in North America, our sales teams do what they do best, which is providing solutions to a C-Level executive while letting UPS do what they do best, deliver more packages on time than anyone else. In addition to our relationship with UPS, WWE has alliances with over 65 LTL, Domestic Air Freight, and International Air Freight carriers. WWE provides tailored services and individualized shipping solutions to fit the need of any small to medium-sized business customers.
Worldwide Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Worldwide Express Operations, LLC, and WWEX Franchise Holdings, LLC (collectively “Worldwide Express”) strive to make employment decisions on the basis of merit, seeking the most qualified individuals in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other status protected by law. All employment decisions will be based on valid job requirements or other legitimate, non-discriminatory reasons. Worldwide Express offers reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in the job application and hiring process. If you would like to request such an accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Director of Worldwide Express.