Carrier Sales Manager - Full Truckload Inside Sales Manager
Carrier Sales Manager – Full Truckload
- Leading and coaching a team of Carrier Sales Representatives and Team Leads
- Enhancing relationships with our existing carrier base
- Work cohesively with the Carrier Procurement Manager to develop relationships with additional carrier partners and expand capacity
- Develop carrier support networks outside of DAT/ ITS
- Full understanding of the current truck supply and demand market for North America
- Passion for load coverage and ability to provide full support to our Customer Sales Reps.
- Design long term strategies for dedicated freight
- Communicating effectively with Customers, Shippers, and Receivers regarding changes in pick-up/delivery and potential service failures
- Communicating customer problems to Executive Team
- Able to adapt to changing technologies needs
- Create and present reports on local market (k1oz22)
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Prior experience dispatching full truck load drivers
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to multitask in an active environment
- Driven and competitive nature
- A backbone for negotiating, and the ability to handle conflict
- Team player who can also produce independent results
- Comfortable working on an open, bustling sales floor that may include noise and distractions
WHAT WE ARE COMMITTED TO GIVING YOU:
- Residual uncapped monthly commission
- Performance-based monthly bonuses
- Nationally recognized sales training
- Ongoing executive support
- Advancement opportunity
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as the opportunity to participate in our 401(k) program
WHY WORLDWIDE EXPRESS?
- No. 1 largest privately held LTL broker in the country!
- The largest non-retail authorized UPS® partner
- More than 90,000 customers nationwide
- Ranked a Top 10 Freight Brokerage Firm by Transport Topics for the past 5 years
- Ranked a Top 50 Logistics firm globally by Transport Topics for the past 5 years
- Nationally ranked/known for culture, training and career growth
WHO ARE WE?
Quite simply, we make shipping simple. Worldwide Express is a relationship company offering customers a comprehensive solution for their shipping needs, whether it be small package, less-than-truckload or full truckload. We are a local partner for our customers’ global supply chain, providing consultative service from more than 125 offices across the nation. Through our relationship with UPS® and a highly selective carrier portfolio, we provide our customers with a breadth of shipping options unmatched in the 3PL field.
Worldwide Express has a strategic partnership with UPS for light package, domestic and international shipping to penetrate the small to medium size business sector. As UPS's largest non-retail authorized reseller in North America, our sales teams do what they do best, which is providing solutions to C-Level executives while letting UPS do what they do best: deliver more packages on time than anyone else. In addition to our relationship with UPS, WWEX has alliances with over 65 LTL, Domestic Air Freight, and International Air Freight carriers. WWEX provides tailored services and individualized shipping solutions to fit the needs of any small- to medium-sized business customers.
Worldwide Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Worldwide Express Operations, LLC, and WWEX Franchise Holdings, LLC, (collectively “Worldwide Express”) make employment decisions on the basis of merit, seeking the most qualified individuals in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other status protected by law. All employment decisions will be based on valid job requirements or other legitimate, non-discriminatory reasons. Worldwide Express offers reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in the job application and hiring process. If you would like to request such an accommodation, please contact the Vice President of Human Resources at Worldwide Express.
Full truckload, analyst, logistics, shipping, shipping lanes, trucking lanes, freight, transportation, analytics, bid,