Account Manager / Outside Sales
Account Manager / Outside Sales Development
The largest non-retail authorized UPS® partner and No. 1 largest privately held LTL broker in the country!
The Account Management position at Worldwide Express is a unique and rewarding outside business-to-business(B2B) account management opportunity for the salesperson that is passionate about building long-lasting client relationships and upselling along the way.
Increase revenue by retaining & expanding current customer services and activating new accounts face-to-face.
- Optimize customer growth/retention with UPS and Freight through detailed account management functions
- Identify additional business opportunities through proactive phone calls and appointments in the field with current customers
- Manage customers and prospects through WWE’s CRM program
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
A competitive and motivated mindset and a passion for new business development.
- Bachelor's Degree (REQUIRED)
- A strong desire to succeed in sales & business
- High energy, with a passion for your personal brand and the ability to carry yourself like an executive
- Effective communicator with a strong business acumen and intuition
- Self-starter with strong organization & presentation skills
- Ability to think strategically about the personal impact to the client's long-term business strategy
- Team-oriented peer, with a thirst to compete to be the most valuable player
WHAT WE COMMIT TO YOU:
Industry leading compensation with aggressive residual, uncapped commissions. Unsurpassed training, nationally ranked growth opportunities and our insanely awesome culture.
- A competitive starting base salary with performance-based increases
- Residual, uncapped monthly commission
- Monthly/Quarterly/Regional contest with great reward$$$
- 2018 President’s club total pay-out of $170,00 with $30,000 going to the top sales representative
- Uncapped Residual commission & Retention/Upsell Bonus
- Nationally recognized sales training
- Ongoing sales & management support
- Progressive Advancement opportunity and national career mobility
- Monthly auto & cell phone allowances
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, vision coverage and a 401(k) program with eligible match
We buck the trend and strongly prefer to promote from within! While other companies often look to the outside, we’ve followed this discipline for the past 25 years, which has created and maintained a true one-of-a-kind culture across our 70+ offices nationwide.
WHY WORLDWIDE EXPRESS?
- Second-largest privately held freight brokerage in the country!
- The largest non-retail UPS® Authorized Reseller
- More than 90,000 customers nationwide
- Ranked a Top 10 Freight Brokerage Firm by Transport Topics for the past 5 years
- Ranked a Top 50 Logistics firm globally by Transport Topics for the past 5 years
- Nationally ranked/known for culture, training and career growth
WHO WE ARE:
Quite simply, we make shipping simple. Worldwide Express is a relationship company offering customers a comprehensive solution for their shipping needs, whether it be a small package, less-than-truckload or full truckload. We are a local partner for our customer's global supply chain, providing consultative service from more than 125 offices across the nation. Through our relationship with UPS® and a highly selective carrier portfolio, we provide our customers with a breadth of shipping options unmatched in the 3PL field. In addition to our relationship with UPS, WWEX has alliances with over 65 LTL, Domestic Air Freight, and International Air Freight carriers. WWEX provides tailored services and individualized shipping solutions to fit the need of any small- to medium-sized business customers.
Worldwide Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Worldwide Express Operations, LLC, and WWEX Franchise Holdings, LLC, (collectively “Worldwide Express”) make employment decisions on the basis of merit, seeking the most qualified individuals in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other status protected by law. All employment decisions will be based on valid job requirements or other legitimate, non-discriminatory reasons. Worldwide Express offers reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in the job application and hiring process. If you would like to request such an accommodation, please contact the Vice President of Human Resources at Worldwide Express.