IT Salesforce Developer
The Salesforce Developer will be part of a cross-functional team tasked with ongoing development of Salesforce in a dynamic work environment. The Salesforce Developer develops, maintains, and provides technical expertise while delivering solutions from defined business requirements in a timely manner on an Agile team. This role is primarily focused on Salesforce software development but also will perform duties as required as a Salesforce systems administrator.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES:
- 3+ years of Salesforce software development experience Lightning, Apex, Triggers, Salesforce APIs, Integration with Mulesoft is a plus.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce application coupled with good understanding of the business processes (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Pardot)
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK and Streaming APIs
- Collaborate with other technologist on the team to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business need
- Experience and judgement of when to use declarative features versus custom code to help reduce technical debt
- Strong communication skills with a desire to innovate
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies
- Drive end-user adoption by assisting in day-to-day Salesforce CRM support, including the management of system upgrades, releases, and change control processes.
- Understand business requirements and translate them into Salesforce changes and enhancements.
- Develop system documentation and SFDC policies/procedures.
- Conduct QA Tests on changes to Salesforce.com deployment including managing multiple sandbox instances
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users.
- Maintain data quality by identifying, deleting or merging duplicate records, cleansing and updating inaccurate data.
- Make improvement recommendations that assist the business in achieving its goals and objectives, leveraging best practices and professional experiences.
- Perform analysis, administration, troubleshooting, testing, software, and data environment refreshes as needed.
- Continuously improve Salesforce.com skills through professional development.
- Act as backup to Salesforce Administrator
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent applicable experience
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience using Lightening, Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Batch Apex and Salesforce APIs
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Developer
- Salesforce Certified Lightning Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Servive Cloud Consultant
- Experience with cloud or on-premise middleware and other enterprise integration technologies a plus (1n8gwq)
SKILLS AND ABILITIES IN:KNOWLEDGE OF
- Customer focus (internal & external)
- Decision quality
- Interpersonal skills
- Manages complexity/problem solves (resourceful)
- Tech Savvy
- Ensures accountability
- Drives vision and purpose
- Drives engagement
- Drives work
- Drives results
WHO ARE WE?
Quite simply, we make shipping simple. Worldwide Express is a relationship company offering customers a comprehensive solution for their shipping needs, whether it be small package, less-than-truckload or full truckload. We are a local partner for our customers’ global supply chain, providing consultative service from more than 125 offices across the nation. Through our relationship with UPS® and a highly selective carrier portfolio, we provide our customers with a breadth of shipping options unmatched in the 3PL field.
Worldwide Express has a strategic partnership with UPS for light package, domestic and international shipping to penetrate the small to medium size business sector. As UPS's largest non-retail authorized reseller in North America, our sales teams do what they do best, which is providing solutions to C-Level executives while letting UPS do what they do best: deliver more packages on time than anyone else. In addition to our relationship with UPS, WWEX has alliances with over 65 LTL, Domestic Air Freight, and International Air Freight carriers. WWEX provides tailored services and individualized shipping solutions to fit the needs of any small to medium-sized business customers.
Worldwide Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Worldwide Express Operations, LLC, and WWEX Franchise Holdings, LLC, (collectively “Worldwide Express”) strive to make employment decisions on the basis of merit, seeking the most qualified individuals in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other status protected by law. All employment decisions will be based on valid job requirements or other legitimate, non-discriminatory reasons. Worldwide Express offers reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in the job application and hiring process. If you would like to request such an accommodation, please contact the Vice President of Human Resources for Worldwide Express.