Please provide a cover letter when applying to this position
Why Worldwide Express:
At Worldwide Express, we offer the stability, benefits, and professionalism of a large corporation, but with the spirit, adaptability, and forward-thinking mindset of an entrepreneurial company. Marketing Copywriter can expect a competitive base salary including 401(k), medical, vision & dental insurance. If you are ready to launch your career, Apply Now below.
The Marketing Copywriter is responsible for the creation of editorial content across a broad variety of marketing media, including both print and digital assets, as well as the creation of compelling, timely, accurate content in support of public relations and crisis communications. The Copywriter ensures a consistency of voice and tone across all media within a brand, while also continuing to develop the messaging structure in support of two separate, but similar brand personalities.
Essential Functions of the Role:
- Write exceptional copy based on brand standards, analytical research and a deep understanding of multiple target audiences
- Conceptualize and write engaging marketing copy across multiple media including brand, print collateral, email marketing campaigns, public relations and digital marketing (e.g., SEO, banner ads, and landing pages)
- Monitor the performance of content across channels, reporting on impact against KPIs including traffic and search rankings
- Leverage data to test, optimize, and report on success of copy across marketing campaigns
- Consult with product owners and other sources who may contribute to or define the requirements for the development of copy
- Develop systems and processes for managing copy
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Advertising, or a related field is required
- 3+ years’ experience in an agency or brand marketing department preferred
- Command of the English language and ability to communicate thoughts and ideas through written and verbal communication
- Experience using and creating style guides
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demand, including the ability to write in more than one tone of voice
- Understanding of brand and product value propositions in order to translate them into compelling messages
- Deep listening skills
- Mastery of AP Style
- Must be detail-oriented
- Comfortable working with a geographically diverse team
- Portfolio demonstrating the ability to write across multiple media and brand styles (God8jc)
WHAT WE ARE COMMITTED TO GIVING YOU:
- A competitive starting base salary with salary increases based on performance
- Dedicated training & management support
- Advancement opportunity
- An energetic, professional, growing team built on mutual respect and trust
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, community service (volunteer) pay, as well as the opportunity to participate in our 401(k) program
WHO ARE WE?
Quite simply, we make shipping simple. Worldwide Express is the largest authorized non-retail reseller of UPS, the nation’s leading small package, domestic and international shipping carrier. We also proudly host alliances with more than 60 LTL, Domestic Air Freight and International Air Freight carriers, and tens of thousands of truckload carriers. Worldwide Express provides tailored services and individualized shipping solutions to fit the needs of small-to-medium sized business (SMB) customers. We can handle every part of the supply chain for our customers, from shipping a letter across the world with UPS, a pallet to a tradeshow through one of our freight partners, or setting up an inbound ocean container from China with our strategic overseas partners.
Our growth is a result of an active sales force, diligent account management strategy, and personalized customer service. Worldwide Express presents a unique opportunity for its people to develop professionally, and offers recognition and advancement for those who perform.
Worldwide Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Worldwide Express Operations, LLC, and WWEX Franchise Holdings, LLC (collectively “Worldwide Express”) strive to make employment decisions on the basis of merit, seeking the most qualified individuals in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other status protected by law. All employment decisions will be based on valid job requirements or other legitimate, non-discriminatory reasons. Worldwide Express offers reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in the job application and hiring process. If you would like to request such an accommodation, please contact the Vice President of Human Resources at Worldwide Express.