Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Your job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. Your goal is to provide payment transactional support to customers with the goal to keep customers satisfied with the business’s products.
- Helping clients with general inquires on payments information and systems usage
- Dealing directly with customers:
- Late payments settlements from customers
- Customer queries on payment holds or payment delays
- Compliance request related to customer payments and receipts
- Monitor customer payments are sent on time
- Work directly with the middle office teams to investigate funds that have not been received or have been returned
- Assist the dealing team with the booking of swap of trades and assisting and guiding customers with World First Online set up and usage
- Identify problems/inefficiencies and coming up with solutions. Reviewing current customer services processes and improving them and ad-hoc projects relating to customer engagement
- Responsible for creating policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience through feedback from customers or other customer success programs and by analyzing data to identify the best practices
- Establish policies to ensure all customers receive the same quality of service
- You should have performed a similar function over the last 5 years. A proven track record of managing people. You should possess
- Experienced with transactional and customer management systems
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and have experience with directing others
- Excellent communicators both orally and in writing
- Strong with creativity and enjoy talking and solving problems for customers
We’re WorldFirst, an international payments business helping move money around the world. We became part of Ant Group in 2019, accelerating our mission to create the world’s best platform for international trade by combining WorldFirst’s products with Ant’s solutions aimed at enabling the digitalization of the modern services industry globally.
We have a shared purpose ‘to make it easy to do business anywhere.’ Together, we are advancing our shared aim of bringing innovative, inclusive and affordable services to small and medium-sized businesses and online merchants in the rapidly growing area of cross-border trade.
At the heart of our business are our people: smart, optimistic, resilient, self-reflective. If you thrive on innovation, and working at pace there’s huge opportunity to excel, develop and advance your career. Camaraderie is always at the centre of us getting things done. It’s the secret sauce of who we are.
We are passionate about creating a diverse workplace where our people feel that they belong and can reach their full potential. Diverse teams make better decisions and are proven to be more innovative, so it’s a no-brainer that this is business-critical and a key focus for us.