Regional Account Director - Integrated Risk
Led by an action-driven leadership team, employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference.
The Regional Sales Director (RSD) on Workiva's Integrated Risk Solutions team will drive sales of our Wdesk solutions and services focused on SOX, Audit, and Enterprise Risk Management. Working in a team environment, the RSD will promote and sell the Integrated Risk focused solutions to both existing customers and new business prospects within an assigned territory.
What You’ll Do:
- Understand, develop and grow a Region whereby monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Build Relationships with the broader field sales team for achieving sales targets within Region.
- Work on all aspects of the sales cycle to secure new Integrate Risk customers and expand existing clients
- Canvassing, Emailing and Prospecting
- Executive Calls and Presentations/Demonstrations
- Demonstrate ROI & POV proposals
- Negotiation and Closing
- Maintain high activity levels to achieve sales targets and build appropriate pipelines to achieve quarterly sales targets.
- Opportunity to develop leadership skills and grow into sales management role within 12-18 months
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of solution selling required – Software as a Service (SaaS) model preferred
- 3+ years experience in solving challenges around SOX, Audit, CASS and/or Enterprise Risk Management required
- Big 4 or Audit firm background highly desirable
- B.A./B.S. degree preferred
- Executive presence; ability to communicate at the C-Suite level
- Ability to manage multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize selling activities and follows through in a timely fashion
- Understanding of the Software as a Service business model
- Ability to negotiate pricing with a focus on retaining value
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.