Services Implementation Consultant
Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is an all-in-one platform that simplifies complex collaboration while keeping data in sync, thus reducing risk. Thousands of organizations, including over 75% of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue, use Wdesk.
As a Services Implementation Consultant, your will directly interface with potential customers to listen and gather their requirements for needed services in this post sales role. You will partner closely with customers and internal teams from Sales, Product Development, and Customer Success. You will also develop solutions within current Workiva products to meet customer needs.
Our Software (Wdesk and Wdata):
Wdesk, Workiva's cloud-based platform, synchronizes all the core application needs—word processing, spreadsheets, presentations and data collection—into a single dashboard that allows users to interact in real time and link both documents and data together, dramatically enhancing efficiencies within an Organization’s Finance function. Wdata, a complimentary Wdesk product, centralizes financial and nonfinancial data from diverse sources into a cloud solution. Data is gathered, prepared and enriched before connecting to Wdesk for reporting and analysis. Wdesk and Wdata can be used across Financial Reporting, FP&A, Audit, Internal Controls and Tax.
What You’ll Do:
- You will implement designed solutions for our customers.
- You will become a technical and application expert of Workiva's innovative cloud-technology platform.
- You will work closely with Workiva's Customer Support Team to ensure smooth onboarding of customers, as well as their long term success with our SaaS platform.
- You will interact with customers to determine their needs and develop solutions with current Workiva products to meet those needs.
- You will directly interfaces with customers and demonstrate complex solutions.
- You will collect feedback from the field and provide it to Product Marketing and Product Development.
- You will demonstrate a strong knowledge of Workiva products through a commitment to ongoing training.
- You will serve as the technical platform expert on Workiva products to customers.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ Years in consulting services or a related field
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- An additional 3+ years of relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a bachelor’s degree
- Strong technical aptitude and experience learning new software productivity tools
- Analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to learn and apply technologies to address business challenges
- Excellent project management skills
- Knowledge of process improvement or process re-engineering concepts a plus
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, successfully multi-tasking and determining priorities to meet deadlines
- Successful experience showcasing your attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously with a high degree of self-motivation
- Experience presenting to customers as well as internal stakeholders
- Technical knowledge of SQL
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry
- This is a remote position that requires 50+% travel to meet with customers, vendors, suppliers, or attend trade shows
- You must live within commutable distance to a major airport
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.