Regional Account Director - Spanish Speaker
Led by an action-driven leadership team, employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference.
The Regional Sales Director (RSD), as an individual contributor, is accountable for driving sales of our Wdesk platform, services, and solutions to target prospect companies through strategic conversations at all levels within these organizations. The RSD will also focus on expanding opportunities within our existing customer base to incrementally increase sales volume via additional seats and Workiva solutions.
What You'll Do:
- Prospect and close new business opportunities and expand opportunities within existing customers.
- Conduct needs analysis to uncover cross-selling opportunities.
- Plan and execute sales strategy.
- Provide consistent and accurate forward-looking analysis.
- Work with Sales Development to generate initial customer interest.
- Probe for objections, remove obstacles and eliminate barriers to gain commitment.
- Naturally lead the sales process to a close by demonstrating Workiva's superior value proposition.
- Maintain the customer relationship as well as grow the business.
What You'll Need:
- 7+ years of proven sales growth in the field selling Software as a Service products (SaaS)
- 3+ years of success selling complex enterprise deals to large client organizations
- MEDDIC/Force Management or similar sales methodology or similar strongly desired
- Experience selling to the Office of the CFO and Finance & Accounting buyers highly desirable
- Executive presence; ability to communicate at the most senior level
- Ability to manage multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize selling activities and follows through in a timely fashion
- Ability to negotiate pricing with a focus on retaining value
- B.A./B.S. degree preferred
- Ideal candidates will be based near Amsterdam
- Fluency in both English and Spanish
Where you’ll work:
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you can truly impact the future of an innovative company? If so, this is it! Rapidly growing throughout Europe, we are searching for talented and driven people that can help us build our future at Workiva!
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
- Vacation time off (PTO): Total PTO is comprised of 20 days of Statutory PTO and 5 days of Supplemental PTO per year.
- Volunteer time off (VTO): All regular full-time Workiva employees received eight hours of VTO to use each calendar year. VTO can be used for time spent volunteering for community events and activities that take place during the normal work day. VTO does not carry over from year to year and will not be paid out if unused. VTO must be requested and recorded in the company's timekeeping system.
- Paid Health Insurance: Workiva covers 100% towards costs for Basic Insurance & Dental Plans, as well as 50% coverage for dependents
- Workiva Restricted Stock Unit (RSU) Grants: Workiva provides RSUs to all regular full-time employees upon employment.
- Gym Membership Benefit: Employees can enroll in a gym membership program that allows employees to pay for the cost of fitness with pre-tax and payroll deducted funds.
- Pension: Workiva offers an industry competitive Netherlands based pension plan.
Learn more on the Workiva LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.