Implementation Consultant (German speaker)
Is your background in Accounting/Statutory/Finance/Audit/Associate within a consultancy environment and are you ready to join a fast growing SaaS company? Or do you have experience implementing it solutions within a financial services environment and are you looking for a way to really impact the way the company works?
Workiva is hiring experienced financial reporting / implementation experts who have dealt with the challenges of helping global companies build accurate financial statements to comply across the world. We are looking to add an Implementation Consultant to our growing team in Frankfurt. You will be the first person in this role with peers in Amsterdam, London and Paris.
Be part of our expanding offerings to global companies. Working closely with our EMEA team, you will focus on implementing our solution by engaging with clients to gather requirements for needed services.
If you have experience in financial services, have an aptitude for learning technology, and do you get excited about working with customers and prospects to show them how innovative cloud technologies can transform their business, then this is the role for you!
The Implementation Consultant directly interfaces with customers to listen and gather customer requirements for needed services. Working closely with customers and internal teams from Sales, Product Development, and Customer Success, the Implementation Consultant develops solutions within current Workiva products to meet customer needs. You are responsible for listening to customer challenges and gathering customer requirements in order to develop consulting services to enable our customers to better leverage current Workiva products.
- The Implementation Consultant interacts with customers to determine their needs and develops solutions with current Workiva products to meet those needs
- You will consult with customers to determine their challenges and requirements
- Determines Scope, design and implementation of custom solutions for Workiva's customers across multiple Reporting Solutions
- Provides project and relationship management to Workiva's tier one customers across multiple, concurrent implementations
- Collects feedback and learnings from delivered services to share experience internally for the consideration of packaged offerings, inclusive of involvement in meetings with Sales, Product Marketing, and Product Development
- Directly interfaces with customers and demonstrates complex solutions
- Strong knowledge of Workiva products through a commitment to ongoing training
- Fluent in general computer technology and software skills including document, presentation, database, and spreadsheet functionality.
- Familiarity with complex formulas within a spreadsheet environment required.
- Proven problem solving skills and business acumen
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Strong presentation and phone skills
- Proven success with customer service
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- Fluency in German and English required
- 4+ years of experience in related field
- Experience in consulting (preferably in Big 4) and project management roles with a focus on process improvement
- A./B.S. or technology degree required; MBA preferred
- 4+ years of relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a bachelor’s degree
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
Requires 25-50% travel to meet with customers, vendors, suppliers, or attend trade shows
Where you’ll work:
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you can truly impact the future of an innovative company? If so, this is it! Rapidly growing throughout Europe, we are searching for talented and driven people that can help us build our future at Workiva!
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with competitive compensation and benefits.
Learn more on the Workiva LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.