2020 Spring - Client Onboarding Intern
Workiva is looking for Client Onboarding Interns to help create a positive impact on our customers lives by assisting in the timely and accurate building of customer documents. The Client Onboarding Intern receives projects from the Lead Client Onboarding Specialist and with an in-depth knowledge of the Workiva application, creates customer documents.
What You'll do Day to Day:
Document Setup and Verification: Performs document setups and verifications on behalf of Global Client Services in order to provide timely service to customers
- Obtains previously submitted documents (SEC website or other available sources)
- Applies appropriate document formatting according to best practices
- Applies linking to document
- Creates supporting workbooks for document to serve as database
- Reviews document and projects prepared by others
- Applies XBRL tagging where necessary
User Testing: Participates in user testing performed by Quality Assurance to aid in the development and enhancement of Workiva products
What You'll Need:
- Very strong attention to detail
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to understand simple math concepts
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong communication (verbal, listening and writing) skills
- Self-motivated and action-driven with the ability to take initiative, execute and follow-through
- Well organized with superb time management skills
- Demonstrates strong sense of customer service
More about Workiva:
At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is being used by thousands of companies globally, including over 70% of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. We love our customers, and they love us back.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future requiring sponsorship.
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: We rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
- Internship Program: Participate in a Top 100 internship program. We provide professional development opportunities, group mentoring and fun events.
- Learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.