Regional Account Director - Statutory Reporting
Led by an action-driven leadership team, employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We're a fast-growing, publicly traded SaaS company and we firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference.
The Regional Sales Director (RSD) on Workiva's Global Statutory Reporting team will drive sales of our industry-leading Wdesk platform, services, and solutions focused on multinational organizations with critical statutory reporting needs. Working in a team environment, the RSD will promote and sell our cloud-based solutions to both existing customers and new business prospects within an assigned territory.
What You’ll Do:
- Understand, develop and grow a Region whereby monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Build Relationships with the broader field sales team for achieving sales targets within Region.
- Work on all aspects of the sales cycle to secure new Global Statutory reporting customers and expand existing clients
- Canvassing, Emailing and Prospecting
- Executive Calls and Presentations/Demonstrations
- Demonstrate ROI & POV proposals
- Negotiation and Closing
- Maintain high activity levels to achieve sales targets and build appropriate pipelines to achieve quarterly sales targets.
- Opportunity to develop leadership skills and grow into sales management role within 12-18 months
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of solution selling – Software as a Service model preferred
- 2+ years experience in solving challenges around Statutory Reporting and multinational regulatory reporting required
- Familiarity around IFRS and GAAP accounting standards strongly preferred
- B.A./B.S. degree preferred
- Executive presence; ability to communicate at the C-Suite level
- Ability to manage multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize selling activities and follows through in a timely fashion
- Understanding of the Software as a Service business model
- Ability to negotiate pricing with a focus on retaining value
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.