Senior Product Line Manager - Cloud, AI, Data Analytics & Data Vault
SENIOR PRODUCT LINE MANAGER
Cloud, AI, Data Analytics & Data Vault
USA or CANADA
In a world increasingly driven by software innovation, Wind River is pioneering the technologies to accelerate the digital transformation of our customers with a new generation of Mission Critical AI Systems in an AI-first world with the most exacting standards for safety, security, performance, and reliability. Success will be determined by our ability to innovate with velocity and sell at the solutions level.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
As Senior Product Line Manager on the Wind River Product Management team, you will take ownership of key components and use cases at the heart of the Wind River Studio suite of products. You’ll be responsible for establishing a roadmap for supporting Cloud based Data Analytics, AI and Data Vault Solutions. Wind River is focused on helping customers digitally transform their operating environment by enabling them to manage applications, devices and other critical assets at the edge of the network. Data is the at the heart of customers’ digital transformation journey and Wind River is focused on creating value by providing analytics, vault and AI capabilities with a core focus on data and innovation. Working closely with engineering teams, customers, partners, executive leadership, and services team leverage your technical, analytical, process and strategic skills towards executing high impact value added opportunities. The role requires passion for building outstanding data and analytics products that provide valuable insights and outcomes to customers,, willingness to do what it takes to help grow the business, wisdom to make tough tradeoffs and keep up with a high pace growth environment.
Interface & Collaboration
Work closely with engineering teams, customers, partners, executive leadership, and services team, leveraging your technical, analytical, process and strategic skills towards executing high impact value added opportunities. Work shoulder to shoulder with a high caliber engineering team to deliver high quality product. Collaborate with marketing, sales, professional services and other partners to drive revenue opportunities.
- Define and own the strategy, roadmap for AI, Data Analytics and Data Vault solutions for Wind River Studio
- Leverage diplomacy, integrity and presence to enable you to work effectively at all levels within a large organization
- Evangelize and drive the product roadmap across various functional teams within Wind River
- Demonstrate a positive demeanor and flexibility to jump in and roll-up your sleeves when the situation demands
- Proactively engage with the customer, actively listen to their challenges and help craft appropriate solutions tying back to product capabilities
- Holistically analyze the market opportunity for AI, Data Analytics and Data in the context of Edge/IoT deployments, customer needs, trends and competitors to determine opportunities for Wind River
- Define use cases, product requirements and multi-year product roadmap
- Work shoulder to shoulder with a high caliber engineering team to deliver high quality product
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, professional services and other partners to drive revenue opportunities
CORE COMPETENCIES & DEMONSTRATED SUCCESS
Deep expertise in one or more of the following technology areas:
- Familiarity with one or more of the following: Data Analytics, AI, Data Vault, Edge computing, IoT (Data Analytics at the Edge is a core requirement)
- Nice to have: Experience with Open Source Technologies and business models
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Effective writing skills with the ability to write clearly to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, and the ability to translate those skills into a proven track record in delivering successful, award winning online products
- BA/BS required in Computer Science or related technical degree
- MS/MBA preferred
- Demonstrated credibility with customers, partners and cross-functional stakeholders
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in product management capacity
- Customer facing and market analysis experience highly preferred
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.