Wind River is looking for an outstanding Paralegal to work closely with our in-house counsel, individual business units, and cross functional teams. The successful candidate will contribute in all aspects of legal functions that support Wind River’s business. Utilizing your strong paralegal expertise, you will have the opportunity to be an integral part of our in-house legal team as we build our processes to scale with Wind River’s growth.
- Manage corporate governance activities for the company and its affiliates, including preparing resolutions and meeting minutes, maintaining minute books, overseeing annual reports and compliance filings, and appointing entity officers & directors.
- Draft and maintain entity organizational structure charts.
- Coordinate internally and with outside counsel to prepare for board of directors meetings.
- Provide support in developing corporate governance guidelines and processes.
- Assist with the review and negotiation of non-disclosure agreements, intercompany agreements, and vendor agreements.
- Route approved contracts for signature in accordance with signing guidelines.
- Support strategic transactions as necessary, including mergers and acquisitions and debt and equity financing transactions.
- Manage the contract and legal document management and flow.
- Perform legal and compliance research and analysis.
- Assist with coordination of IP portfolio development and documentation.
- Support various ongoing or special legal, compliance or government relations projects.
- Assist with and improve contracts management process and system, as well as implementation of contract policies.
- Assist with special projects, as requested.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Paralegal certification from an ABA approved program
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with ability to comfortably interact with executives and senior management.
- 6-8 years of corporate transactional paralegal experience in a major law firm, an in-house legal department, or a combination of both.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office
- Proactive, entrepreneurial approach to solving problems.
- Sound and practical business judgment.
- A team player attitude and a willingness to work on a variety of legal matters.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, well-organized and detail-oriented. Must be able to manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure.
Why Wind River?
Wind River believes that some things are so important they simply cannot fail. That is why we exist. Wind River software has been running the computing systems of the most important critical infrastructure that demand the highest standards for safety, security, performance, and reliability. Found in more than 2 billion devices, Wind River is pioneering edge compute technologies to accelerate the evolution from automated devices to autonomous systems and we have a place for you!
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.