Motion Graphics Video Editor - Part-Time/Contract
Wind River believes that some things are so important they simply cannot fail. That is why we exist. Wind River software has been running the computing systems of the most important critical infrastructure that demand the highest standards for safety, security, performance, and reliability. Found in more than 2 billion devices, Wind River is pioneering edge compute technologies to accelerate the evolution from automated devices to autonomous systems and we have a place for you!
What you’ll do:
Wind River is looking for a motion graphics artist/video editor with strong creative and technical skills in motion graphics, creative editing, and storytelling. This contract position will work on education and marketing videos. The ideal candidate has strong attention to detail and the ability to change directions quickly, while maintaining a positive attitude and delivering the highest caliber of work.
You will work with:
- The successful candidate will work and collaborate with clients, the video team, and the marketing team to create compelling content that reflects the Wind River brand.
- This position will report to the Senior Manager of Marketing Communications.
- Strong communication skills and a level mindset in both production capabilities and team interaction.
- Understand brand guidelines and work within the constraints provided.
- Work closely with the client and video team to understand the project goals, set expectations, and address any quality control concerns.
- Edit a high volume of video content on a weekly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required
- Fluency with Adobe Suite
- Strong skills in 2D motion graphic animation (3 years)
- Experience with a 3D program such as Cinema 4D is a plus.
- Experience as video editor on corporate videos, commercials, and/or brand videos.
- Highly creative, organized, and able to work independently with little direction
- Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with internal teams
- Familiarity with screen capture software
- Passion for highly technical software development
- Strong knowledge and experience with different video formats, codecs, frame rates, audio compression, and standards for web video
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills with the ability to adapt quickly.
Benefits & Perks
- Pet friendly environment
- Pet Insurance
- Christmas, Thanksgiving & July 4th Soft Shutdown periods
- Birthday and Volunteer Time off
- 401K + Company Match
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Virgin Pulse Wellness program
- Onsite Gym
- Management Training
Wind River is an equal opportunity employer.
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.