Web Design and Development Specialist
In a world increasingly driven by software innovation, Wind River is pioneering the technologies to accelerate the digital transformation of our customers with a new generation of Mission Critical AI Systems in an AI-first world with the most exacting standards for safety, security, performance, and reliability. Success will be determined by our ability to innovate with velocity and sell at the solutions level.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Working as a Web Design & Development Lead at Wind River means that you have the opportunity to use your skills and creativity to design, develop and measure performance of our website and related properties. In pursuit of aggressive targets for web development, you will set the bar for operational excellence and measurement discipline. This is a high-impact, technical and results-oriented role where you will own the web design strategy, user experience, usability and web development, while working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
Interface & Collaboration
- Reporting to the Director, Demand Generation, you will collaborate closely with Marcom, demand generation, support and tech publication teams across geographic locations
- Interface with multiple stakeholder teams such as portfolio marketing, product management, communications, marketing operations, and vendors to regularly update and enhance the websites.
- Partner closely with multiple stakeholder teams such as Marcom, portfolio marketing, product management, marketing operations, and vendors to regularly update and enhance the websites.
- Own the end-to-end design and development of Wind River web properties, from idea to UX to execution.
- Design and develop custom web applications, and ecommerce integrations.
- Translate business requirements into technical concepts related to database integration, front-end, and back-end web development.
- Create back-end code and interfaces for new web platforms
- Play a direct role in programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation and administration of web-centric applications.
- Leverage best practices in SEO, usability and web technologies to increase search ability.
- Identify, advocate for, and own web projects that cater to Wind River’s Ideal Customer Profiles
- Use, contribute to, and evolve Wind River design system to ensure consistency across our web properties
- Produce sketches, wireframes and templates to present concepts to stakeholders and gather feedback for continuous improvements.
- Recommend improvements by gathering qualitative and quantitative feedback via customer interviews and by analyzing data from tools such as Google Analytics and HotJar
Core Competencies & Qualifications
- BA/BS in Computer Science, or related field is required
- 5+ years in web design and development
- Deep understanding of UI/UX design
- Quick learner with new technologies and the ability to implement them quickly.
- Experience with owning web analytics (Google Analytics), A/B testing, and personalization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments with a variety of requirements.
- A critical thinker, with first-rate oral and written communication skills
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.