Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
In a world increasingly driven by software innovation, Wind River is pioneering the technologies to accelerate the digital transformations of our customers with a new generation of Mission Critical AI Systems, in a world with the most exacting standards for safety, security, performance, and reliability. Success will be determined by our ability to innovate with velocity and deliver at the solutions level.
Wind River’s impact spans critical infrastructure domains such as Telecommunications, including 5G; Industrial (automation, sustainable energy, robotics, mining); Connected Healthcare and Medical Devices; Automotive (connected and self-driving vehicles); and Aerospace & Defense. We were recognized by VDC Research in July 2020 as #1 in Edge Compute OS Platforms, overtaking Microsoft as the overall commercial leader. Wind River regularly wins industry recognitions for excellence in IoT security, cloud and edge computing, as well as 8 consecutive years as a “Top Workplace.” If you’re passionate about amplifying your impact on the world in a caring, respectful culture that is based on growth mindset, diversity, inclusion and customer focused, come join us and help lead the way into the future of the intelligent edge!
Wind River has a great opportunity available for an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner. The qualified candidate will be high energy, a quick study, comfortable communicating and interacting with all levels of management and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Work closely with hiring managers and teams to quickly assess and understand skills and work experience required for each position
- Source, screen, evaluate candidate skill level and present qualified candidates for hiring manager review
- Schedule initial interview with hiring manager and follow-up meetings with team members
- Prepare and support hiring managers during the interview process to ensure interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally
- Gather feedback and conduct reference checks
- Assist management in candidate salary negotiations and the preparation of offers
- Manage fast paced, changing work environment
- Track all recruitment activity in Jobvite ATS.
- 8+ years recruiting experience for Technology and Software companies
- 10+ years of recruiting experience
- Ability to quickly learn about Wind River technology and business model
- Must have experience and a proven track record of partnering with various business teams and the ability to work with confidential information with discretion
- Proven ability to proactively recruit passive candidates using a variety of recruiting tools and networking methods
- Strong ability to screen candidates for appropriate skill level and cultural fit
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, self-directed, and a problem solver with a passion for recruiting
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Independence, initiative, and drive
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.