Full Stack Application Engineering Intern
Position Title: Full Stack Application Engineering InternPosition Title: Full Stack Application Engineering Intern
Preferred Location: Alameda, CA
In a world increasingly driven by software innovation, Wind River is pioneering the technologies to accelerate the digital transformation of our customers with a new generation of Mission Critical AI Systems in an AI-first world with the most exacting standards for safety, security, performance, and reliability.Imagine being part of a global team that is building the technology foundation for self-driving cars. Life-saving medical breakthroughs. Environmentally sustainable energy. 5G networks. Or safe and smooth landings on Mars. When someone asks, “What did you do today?” you’ll have an awesome answer.
About the Opportunity
• Design, implement, and maintain database schemas.
• Keep all technical documentation updated and creating new documentation as needed.
• Participate in the Agile software development life cycle (stand ups, code reviews, group testing, etc.)
• GPA of 3.0 or higher majoring in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
• Completing 4 years of study as of May 2021 or higher
• Curious, exploratory and strong self-learner
• Strong work ethic
• Flexible, able to pivot with evolving priorities
• Ability to take instruction and work with others
• Eager and prepared to learn a great deal
• Experience with Vue.js
• Experience with Python
• Working with containers (e.g. Docker)
• Experience with Linux, Linux file system
• Able to commit to 6+ month internship (part time ok)
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.