Recruiting Assistant - Contract Position
Wind River has a great Contract opportunity available for a candidate looking to grow their career in Talent Acquisition. As Recruiting Assistant, your primary role will be to support Wind River’s North America Recruiting team in all phases of the recruitment lifecycle.
Utilizing your organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills you will provide support to the Recruiting team in all operational areas while fostering an amazing candidate experience through the recruitment and on-boarding process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain all information in Jobvite including creating and posting new positions and removing positions when filled
- Post new positions on applicable job boards as required
- Provide additional sourcing support to the recruiting team
- Coordinate interview schedules with interview teams and candidates, ensuring all interview logistics are clearly communicated to all parties
- Assist with candidate travel arrangements
- Work with hiring teams and the HR Operations team to ensure systems are set up for the new hire’s first day
- Draft offer letters and manage document retention
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge or experience with the principles and practices of human resources is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong technical skills (including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) with the overall ability to quickly learn and utilize various software programs
- Attention to detail, strong organization and analytical skills with ability to manage confidential data and materials
- “Can do” positive attitude a must
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate projects while working with all levels of management
- Work both independently and as part of a team to prioritize, collaborate and support large projects
- Strong customer service orientation, a team player with the ability to establish collaborative working relationships
- BA/BS degree in human resources related field preferred or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum of 1-2+ years of Recruiting Assistant or HR Assistant experience preferred
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.