Software QA & Process Engineer - Safety Certification Programs
Wind River Systems is seeking an experienced Software Quality Assurance/Process Improvement professional for a position as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer. The successful candidate will join a team responsible for Software Quality Assurance auditing, software process development and software process improvement across Wind River engineering.
The successful candidate must be able to set goals and work independently. The ability to communicate and collaborate with engineers, managers, and other groups interfacing with engineering is required.
- Create, maintain and improve process documentation and workflow assets compliant with standards such as ISO9001:2015, IEC 61508, DO-178, ISO 26262, and Automotive SPICE, with lifecycles such as Agile and the V-Model.
- Develop and deliver training to Wind River engineering for the software process documentation and workflow assets.
- Perform audits and track non-compliances to closure.
- Participate in customer audits.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in auditing and process engineering.
- Strong auditing and document review skills, with attention to detail.
- Strong process document writing skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Working knowledge of any the following are considered assets:
- Agile methodology
- IEC 61508
- ISO 26262
- ISO 9001:2015
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.