Sr. Customer Success Manager - Cloud
In a world increasingly driven by software innovation, Wind River is pioneering the technologies to accelerate the digital transformations of our customers with a new generation of Mission Critical AI Systems, with the most exacting standards for safety, security, performance, and reliability. Success will be determined by our ability to innovate with velocity and deliver at the solutions level.
Wind River’s impact spans critical infrastructure domains such as telecommunications, including 5G; industrial (automation, sustainable energy, robotics, mining), connected healthcare and medical devices, automotive (connected and self-driving vehicles), and aerospace & defense. We were recognized by VDC Research in July 2020 as #1 in Edge Compute OS Platforms, overtaking Microsoft as the overall commercial leader. Wind River regularly wins industry recognitions for excellence in IoT security, cloud and edge computing, as well as 8 consecutive years as a “Top Work Place”. If you’re passionate about amplifying your impact on the world, in a caring, respectful culture with a growth mindset, come join us and help lead the way into the future of the intelligent edge!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Wind River has an opportunity for a Customer Success Manager with deep experience in Cloud Dev Ops, embedded software methodologies and processes, strategies, products, and best practices. The ideal candidate is strategically minded and collaborates with all internal stakeholders to exceed customers’ expectations and is a driver of exceptional customer experience across the full customer lifecycle with the goal of driving value and creating successful onboarding, adoption, enablement, expansion, and renewal experiences while mitigating churn risk.
- Deliver and communicate product and portfolio value for customers throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Drive retention and growth by understanding customers’ business objectives and helping them be successful
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers, proactively mine opportunities for deeper engagement
- Monitor customer KPIs, including: adoption, engagement, and other key metrics to assure customers are maximizing value.
- Act as the voice of the customer to improve the effectiveness of the expansion sales process, product development, and engineering services.
- Collaborate closely with the delivery, sales, training, support and fast response teams to support new client onboarding, expansion, and renewal opportunities
- Identify opportunities for customers to provide testimonials and case studies, notify Marketing of such opportunities (advocacy)
- Work with Support Management to continue to improve the Support experience for assigned accounts.
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects.
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal, internal and external) and presentation skills.
- Mentor or train Customer Success Managers with less experience and drive Customer Success mentality inside of Wind River.
- A trusted advisor who is a subject matter expert with a track record of developing customer value, fostering strong customer relationships, promoting best practices and increasing adoption of new use cases.
- Attentive, empathetic, and able to translate customer business objectives into solutions and recommendations.
- 8+ years of experience in customer support, technical account management or field application engineering.
- At least 5 years of management experience within a customer success role and a proven track record supporting large fortune 500 companies.
- At least 2 years of project management experience and high attention to Detail.
- Demonstrated experience working with broad cross-functional teams.
- Self-motivated, independent and comfortable working directly with every level of the company, from technical customers to VPs
- Understanding the concept of playbooks, success planning and health monitoring.
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Data Science or related major.
Preference will be given to those candidates with the above noted requirements and:
- Candidate should have deep experience in Cloud Dev/Ops, automation, AI/ML and build and deployment.
- CD/ CI and experience with Azure is a plus
- Familiarity with the Open Source Community is a plus.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Pet Friendly Environment
- Pet Insurance
- Christmas, Thanksgiving & July 4th Soft Shutdown periods
- Birthday and Volunteer Time off
- 401K + Company Match
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Virgin Pulse Wellness program
- Management Training
Wind River is an equal opportunity employer.
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.