Premium Support Manager, Customer Success Organization
The Future is Software Defined
In a world increasingly driven by software innovation, Wind River® is pioneering the technologies to accelerate the digital transformation of critical infrastructure systems with the most exacting standards for safety, security, performance, and reliability.
Wind River operates on the fundamental belief that some things are so important they simply cannot fail; this is why we exist. This belief imparts vital energy and urgency into our work and the way we operate, execute, and respond.
For nearly 40 years, Wind River has helped the world’s leading technology companies power generation after generation of the safest, most secure devices in the world. And in a new era of autonomy and connectivity, Wind River continues to lead the way. Our software runs the “can’t fail” computing systems of the most important modern infrastructure, including mission-critical aircraft, rail, automobiles, medical devices, manufacturing plants, and communications networks.
Our technology is in more than 2 billion devices throughout the world and backed by our industry-leading professional services, award-winning customer support, and robust partner ecosystem.
To learn more, visit Wind River at http://www.windriver.com
For our EU locations in Munich, Germany, Swindon, UK, or in Massy, France, we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced:
Premium Support Manager / Customer Success Manager,
Customer Success Organization
Creative, energized, and ambitious, you will work with key customers to ensure that they successfully reach their business goals by implementing Wind River’s products and services. You’re experienced at understanding the customer and their use cases and know that being a trusted partner is key to renewals and growth with Wind River. You’re at ease managing customers at different stages of the customer lifecycle. Your strong, adaptive communication skills and deep understanding of Wind River’s products enables you to speak effectively to different levels of the organization. This is central to Wind River’s Acceleration Program and the roles of the Premium Support Manager and Customer Success Manager.
Do you have what it takes?
- Serve as a primary post-sale point of contact to manage activities for Wind River’s strategic customers through strong proactive planning and execution, relationship building, and product knowledge.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the customer’s solutions and Wind River’s products and services.
- Collaborate effectively with Sales, Education Services, Professional Services and the Support organization to close incremental revenue and secure long-term renewals.
- Present technical concepts and specific solutions to stakeholders of varying technical comprehension in a clear, concise and easily understood manner.
- Proactively identify and mitigate any barriers to success that threaten your customer’s growth, satisfaction, or renewal; conceive and execute risk mitigation plans.
- Proactively engage with Product Management and Engineering teams to identify and track enhancement requests and technical issues.
- 8 - 10 years of experience in embedded software development.
- Strong C knowledge required, knowledge of C++ / BOOST, RUST, Python and ROS 2 desirable
- Comfortable with Linux and Windows development environments
- Experience with VxWorks, embedded Linux or Virtualization Technology
- Strong familiarity with working with the Open Source Community
- Software development experience on one or more common embedded processor types (X86, ARM, etc)
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent language skills in English and German required
- Self-motivated, independent, and comfortable working directly with customers
- Technical or field support experience preferred
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related major
Interested in joining a fast moving, professional and expert team of colleagues?
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.