Demand Generation Lead
Demand Generation Lead
Location: Alameda, CA
In a world increasingly driven by software innovation, Wind River is pioneering the technologies to accelerate the digital transformation of our customers with a new generation of Mission Critical AI Systems in an AI-first world with the most exacting standards for safety, security, performance, and reliability.
Imagine being part of a global team that is building the technology foundation for self-driving cars. Life-saving medical breakthroughs. Environmentally sustainable energy. 5G networks. Or safe and smooth landings on Mars. When someone asks, “What did you do today?” you’ll have an awesome answer.
What you’ll do:
Working as a demand generation manager at Wind River means you have the opportunity to use your skills and creativity to develop and execute customer-centric campaigns. In pursuit of aggressive targets for growth, you will set the bar for operational excellence and measurement discipline. This is a high-impact, results oriented role, where you will own demand generation campaign execution.
Who You Will Work With:
- The successful candidate will coordinate with Product and Vertical Marketing, Field Marketing and Sales to prioritize and develop integrated campaigns, determine best channels for each account/product/campaign/content asset
- Close coordination with Sales, and forge strong communication and Service Level Agreement (SLA) between Demand Generation and Sales
- Collaborate with marketing, product, sales and services team members to create a feedback loop for continuous improvement to the funnel delivery and conversion
- Actively contribute to the global Demand Generation strategy including demand creation, lead flow, account-based marketing (ABM) and data analytics.
- Collaborate with sales, portfolio marketing and field marketing to create and execute on customized campaign plans for key accounts and market segments with the objective to prospect new leads, engage existing customers, and accelerate pipeline growth
- Use data, customer and competitive insights, and industry best practices to identify opportunities to create personalized demand campaigns and plays.
- Drive demand in vertical markets and for horizontal technology plays by maximizing use and reuse of content across marketing channels.
- Drive targeted campaigns and messaging for vertical markets and horizontal technologies including Aerospace & Defense, Industrial (Energy, Transportation, Medical), Autonomous, Intelligent edge, Telecommunications and our solution portfolio
- Utilize the complete toolbox of a modern marketer, with digital and offline channels such as emails, events, webinars, seminars, direct mail, SEM, SEO, retargeting to engage our customers in a B2B (Business to Business) environment.
- Define and build buy-in for what success looks like for each campaign. Track engagement, journey, attribution, insight, and ROI performance metrics for all demand generation and ABM activities. Use A/B testing and metrics to optimize campaigns.
- Communicate all campaign plans, program results, activities, and feedback through regular communication and follow up to the marketing and sales department.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with sales, marketing staff and vendors.
- Define budget needs; manage media buys, and work within that budget.
- BA/BS in Marketing, or related field is required. MBA is preferred.
- 5+ years in demand marketing, including a lead generation focus
- Demonstrated track record of driving significant growth in demand and pipeline
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience working with Marketo, Salesforce and other Mar-Tech platforms.
- Ability to identify data-driven opportunities to generate, accelerate, and close pipeline.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns and work assignments with a variety of internal components and requirements.
- A critical thinker, with first-rate oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude, team player and major contributor
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.