Senior Engineer - DevOps Engineer
Wind River believes that some things are so important they simply cannot fail. That is why we exist. Wind River software has been running the computing systems of the most important critical infrastructure that demand the highest standards for safety, security, performance and reliability. Found in more than 2 billion devices, Wind River is pioneering edge compute technologies to accelerate the evolution from automated devices to autonomous systems, and we have a place for you!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Wind River Systems is seeking an experienced high-performing software engineer for a position developing a cloud-based platform that spans across all products.
The successful candidate will join a highly skilled development team delivering internal and external tools and technologies across a complete DevSecOps platform, pioneering many new industry leading capabilities.
The successful candidate must have experience in cloud-native software development and be a highly adaptable team player who can quickly ramp up on new technologies and accomplish goals in a fast-paced agile environment. A combination of strong technical and communication skills is a must.
- You will be responsible to manage, monitor and maintain tools like GitLab, Jenkins, MinIO, and many more.
- Develop new user interfaces and reporting options for these tools.
- Work in a continuous integration - continuous delivery environment
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud platforms such AWS and/or AKS
- Coach Junior Engineers to develop best practices in software development
- 2+ years of experience with NodeJS
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Experience collaborating effectively across remote teams and time zones, and collaborating with Senior Technical Leaders
- 3-5+ years working in software development
- Experience with GIT, Jira, code review tools
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- BSEE/BSCS or equivalent experience
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.