Engineer – Compiler
We are looking for engineers to participate in projects in order to design, implementation and optimization of significant parts of the compilers and maintenance. You will get a chance to tackle several interesting and challenging problems working on compilers:
- Commercial Diab compiler, assembler, linker, binutils and libraries
- Open source LLVM compiler, assembler, GNU binutils and static analysis tools
- Minimum of 4 years bachelor’s degree in computer science/electrical engineering.
- Emphasis on compilers in their course work or major project in compiler/interpreter related topic.
- Strong C/C++ development skills.
- Background or classes in assembly language programming and ability to read and understand assembly language.
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.