Field Marketing Manager
The Senior Staff Field Marketing Specialist is a member of the global field marketing team and will be responsible for driving regional and/or vertical marketing campaigns, creating and executing programs to increase brand awareness, penetration across the top enterprise accounts and lead generation in North America. This position will develop and deliver high-touch marketing programs that generate quality pipeline, move prospects through the sales cycle, and build customer intimacy. The role will support sales teams, in a fast paced environment and requires experience in account based marketing, C-level executive programs and events management. Position requires exceptional creativity, innovation and a hands-on approach.
- Manage field marketing programs within assigned region/vertical market
- Integrate corporate strategy and vision within field activities
- Define marketing plans to create/accelerate opportunities, build executive relationships, and impact deal growth
- Create, execute, monitor, report and follow-up on programs to generate a targeted number of leads and inquiries
- Plan events including trade shows, seminars, partner activities, executive events, etc.
- Engage sales to work proactively with marketing to achieve objectives and drive attendance and participation in field activities
- 5+ years of marketing background including event and field experience
- Demonstrated history of account-based marketing and executive programs for large enterprise customers
- Ability to develop integrated, multi-touch marketing programs
- Proven track record of successfully partnering with sales teams and management
- Detail-oriented, intuitive, collaborative, accountable, passionate and driven
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Efficient data entry and proof-reading capabilities
- Financial competence to work on budgets, reports and analytics
- Ability to travel on a regular basis
- BA/BS Degree
- Familiarity with sales and marketing automation systems
- Sales and/or business development experience
- Experience working for a technology enterprise
Why Choose Wind River?
Wind River believes that some things are so important they simply cannot fail. That is why we exist. From planes, trains, automobiles, and even Mars Rovers, to medical devices and industrial robots, Wind River technology is found in more than 2 billion products that demand the highest standards for safety, security, performance, and reliability. Interested in working for an innovative global software leader that is pioneering the technologies to accelerate the evolution from automated devices to autonomous systems? Wind River has been recognized as a Top Workplace for 6 consecutive years, and we're looking for top talent to contribute to our continued success...join us!
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.