Channel Account Manager
ABOUT WIND RIVER
In a world increasingly driven by software innovation, Wind River is pioneering the technologies to accelerate the digital transformation of our customers with a new generation of Mission Critical AI Systems in an AI-first world with the most exacting standards for safety, security, performance, and reliability. Success will be determined by our ability to innovate with velocity and sell at the solutions level.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
For almost 40 years, Wind River has been the leading provider of embedded operating systems to the world’s leading developers of critical infrastructure and autonomous systems. As our customers look to gain competitive advantage in this digital first world, they are looking to companies like Wind River to partner in these journeys. Foremost in our new set of offerings is our WIND Cloud platform, built for the 5G Telco Cloud.
Your opportunity is to join as a key member of our Telco Channel Partner team where you will be responsible for the management and enablement of Telco Channel Partners in the Wind River Partner Ecosystem. This is a high impact role where you will report directly to the VP, Channel & Partner Sales.
In this role you will:
- Develop and actively manage a sales strategy and jointly developed business plan for assigned Partner/Distribution account(s). Uses business plan(s) as a roadmap for partner growth, management of the account(s), Alliances leverage and contribution to Wind River Telco pursuit objectives.
- Enable Partner sales and technical teams in line with GTM plan and partner program requirements as well as clearly defined outcomes and metrics.
- Track partner performance-to-plan and identifies actions plans to address enablement, engagement, pipeline and bookings gaps.
- Deliver company Telco strategy/vision to Partner sales and technical teams in a compelling fashion to drive pipeline and bookings gaps.
- Develop selling and services opportunities with and within Partner organizations; penetrate new divisions and organizations within assigned Partner accounts.
- Coordinate marketing activities. Leverage Wind River marketing resources to determine prioritization, execution, and ROI.
- Drive growth of top Distribution Managed Partners thru Distributors and Integrators.
- Develop and manage executive engagement between Partner and Wind River (e.g. sales, services) via Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs).
- Support Partner pipeline forecast and supports conversion in coordination with sales teams, utilizing Salesforce.
- 12+ years of demonstrable channel management experience in the Telecommunications sector.
- Possess the strongest of sales skills and the highest level of technical and business acumen.
- Demonstrate current understanding of the Telco 5G market.
- Extensive breadth and depth of knowledge arrived through exposure to complex business situations.
- Can effectively interface at many levels with top executives and company management.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to take account and territory ownership.
- Collaboration with Direct WIND sellers and partners.
- Good analytical capabilities.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, written skills.
- Strong competence with Salesforce, various sales tools, procedures, and sales skills to accomplish goals
BA, BS or BSCE, MBA preferred.
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.