Key Account Manager
In a world increasingly driven by software innovation, Wind River is pioneering the technologies to accelerate the digital transformation of our customers with a new generation of Mission Critical AI Systems in an AI-first world with the most exacting standards for safety, security, performance, and reliability. Success will be determined by our ability to innovate with velocity and sell at the solutions level.
Wind River’s impact spans critical infrastructure domains such as telecommunications, including 5G; industrial (automation, sustainable energy, robotics, mining), connected healthcare and medical devices, automotive (connected and self-driving vehicles), and aerospace & defense. We were recognized by VDC Research in July 2020 as #1 in Edge Compute OS Platforms, overtaking Microsoft as the overall commercial leader. Wind River regularly wins industry recognitions for excellence in IoT security, cloud and edge computing, as well as 8 consecutive years as a “Top Work Place”. If you’re passionate about amplifying your impact on the world, in a caring, respectful culture with a growth mindset, come join us and help lead the way into the future of the intelligent edge!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Wind River is looking for a talented, ambitious, and self-motivating Account Manager, who is ready to learn and to shape the future of products, solutions, ultra-reliability and exceptional performance efficiencies for Korea Industrial market.
Industrial market cover many sub domains such as Railway, Electric Power, Nuclear Power, (Industrial, Medical,..) Robotics, Semiconductor and so on.
The Account manager shall maximize the sales of company’s products and helps the commercial success in Korea Industrial market. AM is also involved with identifying new markets and business opportunities. He/she is responsible for achieving his/her assigned quota with increasing and developing sales in his/ her assigned territories or industries.
Interface & Collaboration
Report directly to Director, Field Sales.
You will be an integral part of the Sales team of Korea.
You will collaborate with Field Application Engineers who act as the technical point people and product specialists to close deals and create demand for Wind River solutions.
- Planning and set the strategy to develop new customer and increase the biz.
- Maintaining customers and cultivating new customers in line with company’s strategy and value.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements and making aggressive proposals to clear issues of the customers.
- Demonstrate Wind River credibility by communication, POC, demo, and other activities with field technical team.
- Collaborate with Product management team and Engineering team to solve customers and products’ issues.
- Building up and improving account relationship from "in-charge" level to "Management level".
- Negotiating the term and conditions of an agreement and closing sales.
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Developing forecasts and reporting activities to management regularly.
- Communicating with the company related members and working positively from team work perspective.
Core Competencies & Demonstrated Success, Qualifications
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience selling software and/or hardware products/services.
- Good communication skills and comfortable in dealing with customers.
- Knowledge / Experience like below fields are strong plus: 1) Sales in (Edge) Cloud based SW and CI(Continuous Integration) /CD(Continuous Deploy) related SW. 2) Sales in Embedded software and H/W like RTOS, Testing, Validation, SBC, COTS Board
- Edge Cloud and CI/CD knowledge is preferable.
- Safety critical (ex: DO-178C, IEC61508) knowledge is preferable.
- Industrial market (Medical, Semiconductor, Robotics, Railway,..) selling background is preferable.
- Proven track record of increasing deal size and achieve the quota.
- Ability to well value matching with customer’s requirement.
- Ability to create account strategy, manage and execute business with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage assigned account strategy, manage and execute business with minimal supervision.
- Self-disciplined, proof of good teamwork and initiative
- Ability to utilize & drive resource around to maximize output.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Birthday and Volunteer Time off
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Life and Disease Insurance
- Annual Medical Check-up
- Language Education Support
- Selective Working Hour
- Employee Assistance Program
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.