Junior Data Analyst – Project Management
What you’ll do:
As a Junior Data Analyst in the Project Management team you will have the opportunity to work with Wind River Engineering on a broad range of projects and initiatives that will directly impact our company’s velocity, agility and market penetration. By leveraging the latest data analysis tools and technologies, the successful candidate will help improve our software team’s efficiency and predictability.
Who You Will Work With:
- The successful candidate will work directly with the engineering Program Management team and with our Tools and Engineering teams
- This position will report to the Director of Engineering Program Management
Including but not limited to:
- Leverage data access capabilities within existing tools to build a database of historical information based on past releases
- Experiment with various Machine Learning tools to create predictive models around Engineering development and delivery
- Implement new data tracking and analysis features in existing tools and dashboards
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent in a related subject area
- 2 years’ experience with database and data mining technologies and tools in a SAAS environment
- Familiarity with programming languages and tools in the data analytics space – including Python, Numpy, Pandas, scikit-learn, Jypter
- Understanding of agile development methodologies and tools
- Must be a self-starter, collaborative and strong team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why Choose Wind River?
Wind River believes that some things are so important they simply cannot fail. That is why we exist. Wind River software has been running the computing systems of the most important critical infrastructure that demand the highest standards for safety, security, performance, and reliability. Found in more than 2 billion devices, Wind River is pioneering edge computer technologies to accelerate the evolution from automated devices to autonomous systems. We have a spot for you!
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.