Data Informatics Analyst
Wind River believes that some things are so important they simply cannot fail. That is why we exist. Wind River software has been running the computing systems of the most important critical infrastructure that demand the highest standards for safety, security, performance, and reliability. Found in more than 2 billion devices, Wind River is pioneering edge compute technologies to accelerate the evolution from automated devices to autonomous systems and we have a place for you!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
You will have the opportunity to create data models, views that are required for WR business. You will become the subject matter expert on Wind River analytics platform assisting business to produce and analyze the data to generate required metrics.
From business systems perspective, Wind River uses a wide range of applications Oracle eBusiness, Salesforce, Marketo, Anaplan and Adaptive etc.
Interface & Collaboration
- The successful candidate will work and collaborate with the internal IT team as well as working with the business users across the entire organization.
- This encompasses working directly with transactional business users in different business units.
- This position will report to BI Architect, IT Applications.
- Develop data models, looks and dashboards in Looker using Oracle EBS,OBIEE and Salesforce data
- Create views, procedures, streams and tasks in Snowflake in order serve the data required in Looker
- Perform performance tuning and apply best practices in Snowflake.
- Work collaboratively with other functional peers to support business users and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical discipline
- 3-5 years of experience working with Oracle EBS, BI experience working with EBS R12 version of 12.2.4 and above is preferred
- Functional and technical knowledge of Oracle OBIEE12c with OBIA11g, Oracle Data Integrator(ODI) and Snowflake
- Familiarity with Salesforce data structures
- Must have Strong SQL/ANSI-SQL knowledge
- Looker experience is preferred
- Must have soft skills--collaborative, detail-oriented, team player, strong critical thinker, creative, results-oriented
Benefits & Perks
- Birthday and Volunteer Time off
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Virgin Pulse Wellness program
- Group Life & Accident Insurance
- Medical Reimbursement benefit
- Provident Fund & Gratuity
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.