Software Tools and Automation Engineer
Who you will work with:
The Wind River Certification Office is responsible for providing tools, processes and direction for software projects intended for use in safety critical avionics, industrial, automotive and/or medical environments.
We're looking for an individual who can help us deliver insightful tooling solutions, including data analysis and data visualization.
What you’ll do:
The successful candidate will be involved in:
- Creating innovative tooling solutions to reduce or eliminate manual effort, through in-house development or integration of third-party or open-source software
- Developing predictive models and visualization solutions to assist users of the safety critical process
- Support overall engineering and architecture efforts for the Certification Office
- Python scripting
- Experience with Linux and Windows based platforms and environments
- Familiarity with C programming
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or a related discipline
- Self-driven quick learner, with attention to detail and quality
Why Choose Wind River?
Wind River believes that some things are so important they simply cannot fail. That is why we exist. Wind River software has been running the computing systems of the most important critical infrastructure that demand the highest standards for safety, security, performance, and reliability. Found in more than 2 billion devices, Wind River is pioneering edge compute technologies to accelerate the evolution from automated devices to autonomous systems. We have a spot for you!
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.