Senior Oracle Applications Developer
Wind River has a great opportunity available for an experienced Oracle Applications Developer. This role will be based in our Alameda, CA location. The Sr. Oracle developer is primarily responsible for supporting Oracle Applications R12.2.7 environment day-to-day operations, enhancements and projects.
- Provide technical support for all production applications within Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) R12.2.7 environment
- Perform design, coding, unit testing and documentation for any changes to the platform
- Work with Oracle on Service Requests to resolve Oracle standard functionality issues
- Works with System Architect, DBA and other developers when necessary to develop and test applications
- Assist the DBA team to migrate the code to production and manage patching applications
- Guide business users in day to day operations for any issues with environment
- Provide updated technical documentation to the latest enhancement or release
- 7+ years of Experience with good Communication Skills and hands on experience in Oracle R12.2 and above.
- Expert knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, Unix shell scripts, Tuning, Forms/ Reports 10g, Workflow ,XML Publisher, Discoverer Reports
- Process flow knowledge of Supply chain (OM and SC/IB) and finance tracks (GL, AP, AR) will be a big advantage
- Candidate should be able to work independently in following tracks: HRMS, Finance, Order to Cash, Service Contracts and Professional Services
- Proven ability to prioritize work, complete multiple tasks and work under tight deadlines
- Take initiative to contribute beyond basic responsibilities
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Strong Planning/Organization skills
- Integration knowledge of Oracle to Salesforce environment using Oracle SOA
- Vertex Tax Links configuration
- Hands-On experience with Oracle extension using OA framework
- Technical knowledge or proficiency with Oracle SOA Suite
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.