Intern - Technology Office Team
Wind River is a world leader in delivering software and its technology is found in more than 2 billion products, such as Mars rovers, Boeing airplanes and BMW cars.
We offer you:
- Working in an international team of leading software experts
- Active participation in the development of the cutting-edge robotics, automotive, industrial and medical software products
You should bring with:
- Hands-on experience into embedded software development e.g. for Raspberry Pi
- Experience with a GitHub, Docker, Jenkins
- Teamwork, empathy, good time management, learning-by-doing mentality and a good sense of humor
These tasks are waiting for you:
- Development of embedded software applications for Linux and VxWorks RTOS
- Research projects in the field of robotics, e.g. ROS2 software development
- C/C++ programming
- embedded software programming
Keywords: VxWorks, embedded software development, C/C++, github, robotics, IoT
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.