Senior Manager, Sales Development
What you’ll do:
As the Senior Manager, Sales Development, you will play a critical role in the success of our sales organization by recruiting, developing and managing a team of Sales Development Representatives. You will partner with Sales Management in leading the entire SDR team to succeed. You’ll be responsible for management, operations, metrics tracking and the development of strategy and tactics for the SDRs to employ. You will work collaboratively with Marketing and Demand Generation teams to create a feedback loop between sales and marketing to drive successful marketing campaigns and create demand for Wind River solutions across all vertical markets.
Who You Will Work With:
- A team of Sales Development Representatives that you will manage, mentor, set objectives for and lead by example
- Global Sales Development teams within Wind River, collaborating on best practices, sales enablement and tools to effectively execute company goals and revenue targets
- Marketing teams, to create strategic campaigns, providing feedback on previous campaigns and asset effectiveness
- Field Account Teams and Inside Account Executives to build and execute outbound prospecting strategies that are tailored to the account/vertical/territory needs
- Hire, develop, manage and support sales development representatives in outbound prospecting and inbound lead qualification
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing management to develop and execute sales strategies and initiatives
- Oversee sales enablement and processes for sales development team
- Develop SDRs into sales-ready candidates for future sales roles
- Motivate Individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching, regular broadcast of results, and creative incentives
- Regularly report and meet with sales and marketing leadership on team/individual results - lead quantity, quality, revenue
- Work closely with Marketing on defining campaign follow-up and reporting
- Work closely with Sales Managers and SDRs to ensure lead quality/quantity and proper follow-up
- Work closely with Sales Operations to make recommendations on process improvements and promote better efficiency and productivity
- Collaborate with global sales development offices to establish and share best practices for continuous improvement
- Minimum 2+ years directly managing a team of SDRs or BDRs
- Prior experience and demonstrated success as a lead generation representative in a B2B selling environment
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication and conflict resolution skills
- Skilled in using Salesforce.com and other sales tools/products to drive productivity and reporting
- Proven ability to effectively hire and train new SDRs
- Effective presentation and listening skills
- Comfort working in fast-paced environments and ability to work through unknowns
- Ability to work in a highly technical environment
Why Choose Wind River?
Wind River believes that some things are so important they simply cannot fail. That is why we exist. Wind River software has been running the computing systems of the most important critical infrastructure that demand the highest standards for safety, security, performance, and reliability. Found in more than 2 billion devices, Wind River is pioneering edge compute technologies to accelerate the evolution from automated devices to autonomous systems. We have a spot for you!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader where you will help shape the most widely used commercial RTOS on Earth and on Mars.
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.