Crew Leader II
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Reviews schedules, specifications and priorities to plan work assignments.
· Assigns duties to employees and oversees warehouse activities.
· Assists employees in resolving problems and advises supervisor of complex problems.
· Trains personnel on operations, Material Safety Data Sheet identification and department cross training.
· Trains personnel to meet the technical level of expertise to perform job duties and responsibilities.
· Communicates with supervisor on the status of the shift.
· Skill in public speaking and meeting facilitation for weekly safety meetings and goal meetings.
· Works closely with crew to find ways of improving overall efficiency as part of a continuous improvement process.
· Works closely with supervisor and delivery team to ensure maximum efficiency.
· Assists the supervisor in all aspects of maintaining an efficient, and productive operation.
· Conducts employee performance reviews.
· Maintains and keeps updated records and documentation including attendance cards and timekeeper responsibilities.
· Assists supervisor in conducting investigation and disciplinary process.
· Conducts or provides input in the Employee Performance Review process
· Assisting with pulling orders and stocking material as needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Knowledge of safety standards applicable to the work area and other pertinent rules/regulations governing work activities
· Knowledge of computers sufficient to utilize word processors,
· Ability to communicate well in oral and written forms including tact and diplomacy when dealing with customers and employees
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
· Skill in organizing and prioritizing
· Ability to supervise/lead people
· Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
· Ability to work independently and as a team member
· Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions
· Ability to operate machinery in a safe and comfortable manner
· Ability to maintain a clean work environment
· Knowledge of Company policies, procedures, and practices
High School Graduate or GED
Wilsonart is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.