Sales and Distribution Order to Cash Business Process Lead
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Wilsonart is a world leading manufacturer and distributor of engineered surfaces with approximately $1.4b in annual revenue and a global workforce of more than 4,500. Wilsonart surfaces are used in the office, education, healthcare, residential, hospitality and retail markets. Wilsonart, operating under the Wilsonart®, Resopal®, Polyrey®, Arborite®, Laminart®, Bushboard™, Mermaid™, Shore®, Ralph Wilson®, KML®, NewLeaf®, Wetwall®, Durcon® and Technistone® brands, manufactures and distributes High Pressure Laminate, Quartz, Solid Surface, Coordinated TFL and Edgebanding and other engineered surface options. Wilsonart does business in more than 100 countries with manufacturing operations in North America, United Kingdom, France, Germany and Czech Republic.
Positioned for Future Growth
An extensive global manufacturing footprint, state-of-the-art process technologies, and scalable Global distribution capabilities provide a meaningful competitive advantage with excellent brand recognition and a reputation for product innovation and superior service which allow for strong and stable margin performance and robust cash flow conversion. We have a strong company culture and extremely talented employee base as well as a dedicated and invested core Executive Leadership Team.
For more than 60 years, Wilsonart has honored our founders' promise to provide our customers with industry-leading products and service.
In November 2012, Wilsonart became a new, independent company when Clayton, Dubilier & Rice ("CD&R") and Illinois Tool Works Inc. (NYSE:ITW) completed a transaction for the sale of ITW's Decorative Surfaces business unit. CD&R acquired a majority stake in the new freestanding business and ITW retained an ongoing ownership stake.
Founded in 1978, Clayton, Dubilier & Rice is a private equity firm with an investment strategy predicated on producing financial returns through building stronger, more profitable businesses. The Firm’s partners and advisors include a combination of skilled investment decision-makers and seasoned corporate leaders from major global enterprises. Since inception, CD&R has managed the investment of more than $18 billion in 56 businesses with an aggregate transaction value of approximately $90 billion. The Firm has offices in New York and London. For more information, please visit http://www.cdr-inc.com/.
Illinois Tool Works or ITW (NYSE: ITW) is a Fortune 200 company that produces engineered fasteners and components, equipment and consumable systems, and specialty products. It employs more than 50,000 people, and is based in Glenview, Illinois, with operations in 57 countries.
Our Mission and Values
Wilsonart is driven by a mission to create surfaces people love, with service you can count on, delivered by people who care. Wilsonart is driven by providing beautiful, hard-working, on-trend and high performing engineered surfaces for whatever you need to cover. For decades, our companies worldwide have given designers and builders the right tools for the job, no matter how specialized. Today, we bring you a portfolio of solutions, both decorative and functional, that spans retail, hospitality, healthcare, education, office and institutional applications.
Service You Can Count On.
Wilsonart is dedicated to getting our customers what they want, when and how they want it. From a North American fleet of trucks, to strategically located distribution centers around the world, we can service the globe with our expanding range of products and services.
People Who Care.
Over 4,500 people strong, Wilsonart is made up of dedicated people who care about doing the right thing, every day. Whether it’s making a flawless sheet of high pressure laminate, volunteering at a community house raising or sourcing sustainable materials, Wilsonart people care deeply about what they do, who they do it for, and how they do it.
Wilsonart is looking for Business Process Owner to listen, assess, monitor, and enhance Order to Cash business process and related systems for a distribution and warehouse environment. Business process lead will define clean and consistent end-to-end processes; identify gaps between existing and target processes and launch process improvement and technology initiatives to bring realization of the improved and standardized process.
- Responsible for establishing the direction for new processes, systems roadmap, solutions, and products using significant conceptualization, reason, and interpretation.
- Develop resource plans and programs for area of responsibility to ensure objectives are achieved
- Facilitate sessions with Business Operations teams, subject matter experts, and/or business owners ensuring mutual understanding of objectives and priorities
- Work with cross functional team to map, document business and functional requirements to standard application implementations as required.
- Ability to perform fit gap analysis while mapping legacy processes into standard / new technologies.
- Ability to influence business and IT to utilize the out of the box functionality as much as possible.
- Extensively analyze implications of both near and long-term implications of solutions
- Facilitate the re-design of business processes including clarifying, identifying issues and facilitating changes to attain the highest levels of efficiency, control and compliance
- Markets, coaches, and drives awareness and absorption of process standards across the company
- Provide hands-on participation on cross-functional project teams in the development of new features and system implementations.
- Assure integration of designs, test and system capabilities in order to ensure successful enhancements are delivered on time while meeting agreed solution performance
- Identify the root cause of business problems and creating strong and rational business cases for change/no action
- Foster a team environment and with a mindset that supports process transformation and continuous improvement
- Travel to business locations as appropriate and as necessary to gather information on user needs and observe degree of process embedment
- Able to research, evaluate and propose emerging technologies to improve the business process and assist the Business Operations teams.
- Bachelor's or Advanced degree in Business, Accounting, IT, or other business system related discipline
- Minimum 8+ Years of OTC implementation experience with major ERP solutions (Oracle / SAP/ Infor )
- Extensive knowledge of the order to cash Sales & Distribution process environment for the enterprise with a solid understanding of the key requirements and capability gaps
- Extensive experience conducting the following activities: business requirements gathering, fit-gap analysis, functional design process, system testing and solution delivery
- Experience documenting functional requirements, developing test plans and integration test scenarios
- Exemplary research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well and communicate across multiple business units and multiple regions
- Ability to listen to requirements from all locations and incorporate them into the final design.
Wilsonart is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.