Wilsonart is a company on the move.
An international company built on big ideas. We are made up of exceptional people relentlessly pursuing innovation. We are proud of our company and how we serve our customers. We work hard to deserve the trust of our customers, our peers, and our planet. We are willing to talk openly about the challenges and obstacles we face; we are open to new ideas and collaboration on how to be even better. We are passionate about what we do and where we’re going as a company.
At Wilsonart, we invest to help ensure you remain healthy:
- Medical, dental, and life insurance benefits.
- Company provided short and long term disability benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Dependent Daycare Spending Account
- Optional Voluntary Benefits: Vision and Legal
- Gym Membership Discounts and Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees and their Dependents
- Wellness Clinics – On Site (Temple, TX and Fletcher, NC locations)
- At Wilsonart, employees receive a very competitive 401(k) matching contribution
At Wilsonart, we support employees in developing their skills and providing advancement opportunities:
- Promotions and Transfers
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Training and Development
- Educational reimbursement for you and your dependent.
At Wilsonart, we understand the importance of balance in your life. Therefore we provide:Wilsonart in Oxford, Mississippi is seeking to fill openings for Material Handlers. These individual will work 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm or 11:00 pm - 7:00am .
Loads, unloads and packages all materials for assigned department. Also drives a truck for the assigned department. Performs other tasks as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Loads and unloads trucks, etc.
- Moves material within a storage facility to and from the loading area using a forklift truck, hoist, motorized conveyor or other material-handling equipment.
- Sorts and distributes material to various areas following work order instructions.
- Counts, weighs and records number of units of materials moved or handled.
- Attaches identifying tag or labels to materials or marks information on cases, containers, etc.
- Ships outgoing package and complete all corresponding paperwork.
- Refuels vehicle and conducts safety inspections.
- Drives a truck for the assigned department to move material
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of safety standards applicable to the work area and other pertinent rules/ regulations governing work standards.
- Knowledge of receiving procedures.
- Knowledge of truck hauling operations procedures.
- Knowledge of hazardous waste materials and safe handling procedures.
- Knowledge of mathematics to add and subtract.
- Skill in driving large cargo and lift trucks.
- Ability to understand and follow directions
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to be safety conscious when handling hazardous materials
High School Graduate or GED
EXPERIENCE: Plus one year of warehouse experience. Must have a driver’s license with a class “A” rating or be willing to acquire one within 6 months to maintain position.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking/pushing/climbing and lifting material or equipment of heavy weight of 50 to 100 pounds.
ENVIRONMENT: Located in an indoor area with frequent exposure to mild physical discomfort from dust, fumes, temperature extremes, loud noises and bright lights. Examples: mail clerks, material handlers and food service workers
Wilsonart is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Wilsonart is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.