Hiring OTR TRUCK DRIVERS - $100K+/year!
WE ARE Wilsonart, a world-leading engineered surfaces company. We are driven by a mission to create surfaces people love, with service they can count on, delivered by people who care.
We are not a trucking company. We take care of our drivers like they're family - it's why many of our drivers choose to stay with us for 10+ years.
We're currently hiring for OTR TEAM TRUCK DRIVERS.
Apply now and come see for yourself today!
Why work for us?
- Highly competitive weekly pay - our drivers average $100K - $120K/year!
- Industry-leading benefits package, including medical, vision, dental, life, 401K + company match, tuition reimbursement, PTO in your first year and much more!
- $4000 in sign-on bonuses
- $1000 safety bonus - every year!
- $1500 referral bonus
- And more!
- Newer model automatic equipment
- Regular, scheduled routes leaving Temple
- All routes have home time weekly
- The peace of mind of working for an established, reputable, and trusted company that's dedicated to drivers
- 24/7 support and assistance
- CDL class A.
- MUST have 1+ year interstate OTR experience
- Must have Hazmat and tanker endorsements, or be willing to obtain after hire
- Must pass a DOT physical and substance screening
- No major accidents/moving violations in past three years (considered on case-to-case basis)
- Criminal history considered on case-to-case basis
Apply now and start building your future with Wilsonart!
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Wilsonart is a world leading manufacturer and distributor of engineered surfaces with approximately $1.4b in annual revenue and a global workforce of more than 4,500. Wilsonart surfaces are used in the office, education, healthcare, residential, hospitality and retail markets.
Our Mission and Values
Wilsonart is driven by a mission to create surfaces people love, with service you can count on, delivered by people who care. Wilsonart is driven by providing beautiful, hard-working, on-trend and high performing engineered surfaces for whatever you need to cover. For decades, our companies worldwide have given designers and builders the right tools for the job, no matter how specialized. Today, we bring you a portfolio of solutions, both decorative and functional, that spans retail, hospitality, healthcare, education, office and institutional applications.
Service You Can Count On.
Wilsonart is dedicated to getting our customers what they want, when and how they want it. From a North American fleet of trucks, to strategically located distribution centers around the world, we can service the globe with our expanding range of products and services.
People Who Care.
Over 4,500 people strong, Wilsonart is made up of dedicated people who care about doing the right thing, every day. Whether it’s making a flawless sheet of high pressure laminate, volunteering at a community house raising or sourcing sustainable materials, Wilsonart people care deeply about what they do, who they do it for, and how they do it.
Wilsonart is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.