Sales Representative Metro - Atlanta
The Sales Representative promotes and sells Wilsonart products and marketing programs to a variety of buying and non-buying decision-makers including customers sold by the Metro, OEM accounts, architects, designers, home-builders, kitchen dealers and corporate specifiers. Assists Spec Reps in securing specifications from the professional design community by developing relationships within this community. Seek potential new customers and service all buying and non-buying accounts. Performs other tasks as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage time and resources to ensure personal and team sales targets are met.
- Forecast sales and develop sales strategies and models.
- Create demand with fabricators, A&D accounts, Kitchen & Bath accounts, General Contractors and Builders, both single and multi-family within a designated territory.
- Identify and develop Accounts (Target/New) and Opportunities to generate sales growth.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with logistics and operations teams that allows for clear communications and productive engagements. Act as liaison between corporate initiatives and the field to ensure best practices.
- Document activities in the CRM to ensure best practices are recognized and employed regularly and to capture sales for Wilsonart Engineered Surfaces.
- Provide leadership, collaboration, knowledge & expertise to the local Metro Staff relative to Wilsonart Engineered Surfaces.
- Maintain knowledge of complete Wilsonart product line.
- Keep abreast of the latest industry developments by attending sales meetings, industry events, training sessions and individual research.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Track record of over-achieving sales quotas
- Experience working with a CRM and pipeline management
- Familiarity with different sales techniques
- Computer use proficiency (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge of the decorative surfaces industry, Wilsonart Engineered Surfaces & products marketed through the local Metro Center
- Experience with sales and marketing principles, material handling, specification sales & channel sales
- Knowledge of industry standards applicable to the product and other pertinent rules/regulations governing material standards
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to travel
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Communication, Marketing or a closely related field. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be accepted.
Experience: 3+ years of proven field sales experience.
Wilsonart is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.