Production Helper - Phenolic
Join A Great Team at Wilsonart!
You must be at least 18 years of age, possess a high school diploma or GED and have a minimum of one-year work experience.
- Competitive wages – Starting at $16.00/hour
- 80 Hours Holiday Pay Per Year
- Vacation Pay and PTO
- Company-Paid STD & LTD
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Educational Reimbursement and Fitness Club Reimbursements
- Company Events
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Weekly
- Rotating shift schedules
12 Hour Rotating Schedule
$16.00/hour plus shift premium
Operate the mechanical re-winder to produce quality rewinds and visual quality material according to Product Quality Department specifications.
ESSENTAIL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Operate the phenolic treated material re-winder safely.
2. Monitor and maintain visual quality according to Product Quality Department standards.
3. Ensure that the material is rewound properly.
4. Make any necessary adjustments to machine for proper operation and notify checker of any malfunctions.
5. Remove completed rewinds and stage in staging area.
6. Record all needed information on log.
Perform other position duties as required in a competent, professional and courteous manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
High School Graduate or GED
1 year of work experience, preferably in a manufacturing/industrial environment.
Continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking/pushing/climbing and lifting material or equipment of heavy weight (>50 lbs) Examples: grounds staff and EMS
Located in an environment with regular exposure to fumes or odors, temperature extremes, or loud noises which cause noticeable discomfort or moderate risk of accident or illness. Examples: engineering, waste mgt, laundry workers and yards/grounds staff
Wilsonart is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.