CDL-A Truck Driver/Warehouse - M-F - HOME DAILY
Wilsonart is a world-leading engineered surfaces company. We're driven by a mission to create surfaces people love, with service they can count on, delivered by people who care.
We're currently looking for a full-time CDL-A TRUCK DRIVER/WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE to join our team!
LOCATION: Houston, TX
HOURS: M-F, 7a – 4p. No nights, no weekends! HOME DAILY!
PAY RATE: $22-26/hr DOE
BENEFITS: Full benefits package - details below
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
This role will require both driving (60-70% of the time) as well as assisting inside our warehouse (30-40% of the time).
- You'll be driving a 48’ tractor-trailer (Conestoga) to deliver products to our customers in East Texas.
- You'll assist with loading and unloading, and ensure loads are secured prior to departure
- You'll use your skills in navigating the roads safely and delivering promptly
- You'll visually inspect the truck at the beginning and end of each shift
- You’ll be assisting in our warehouse as directed (operating a forklift, pulling/packing orders, shipping & receiving duties, etc.)
- You'll maintain all required documentation and report any issues to our team
- You'll interact with our customers and provide amazing customer service and support
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- CDL-A. Hazmat endorsement preferred, or must be willing to obtain after hire.
- High school diploma or GED
- Clean driving record in past 3 years (accidents/tickets will be considered on a case-to-case basis)
- Ability to push/pull/lift 50lb
- Must pass a DOT physical and substance screening
- 1 year tractor-trailer experience preferred
- Forklift/warehouse experience preferred
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Get paid weekly!
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- Generous 401K match
- Tuition assistance for you and your children
- Vacation pay & PTO in your first year of hire
- Mentorship and ample career development opportunities to help you build a career you love
- Work with an amazing and dedicated team!
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Wilsonart is a world leading manufacturer and distributor of engineered surfaces with approximately $1.4b in annual revenue and a global workforce of more than 4,500. Wilsonart surfaces are used in the office, education, healthcare, residential, hospitality and retail markets. For more than 60 years, Wilsonart has honored our founders' promise to provide our customers with industry-leading products and service.
Our Mission and Values
Wilsonart is driven by a mission to create surfaces people love, with service you can count on, delivered by people who care. Wilsonart is driven by providing beautiful, hard-working, on-trend and high performing engineered surfaces for whatever you need to cover. For decades, our companies worldwide have given designers and builders the right tools for the job, no matter how specialized. Today, we bring you a portfolio of solutions, both decorative and functional, that spans retail, hospitality, healthcare, education, office and institutional applications.
Service You Can Count On.
Wilsonart is dedicated to getting our customers what they want, when and how they want it. From a North American fleet of trucks, to strategically located distribution centers around the world, we can service the globe with our expanding range of products and services.
People Who Care.
Over 4,500 people strong, Wilsonart is made up of dedicated people who care about doing the right thing, every day. Whether it’s making a flawless sheet of high pressure laminate, volunteering at a community house raising or sourcing sustainable materials, Wilsonart people care deeply about what they do, who they do it for, and how they do it.
Wilsonart is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.