National Sales Manager - Thinscape
Wilsonart is currently seeking a National Sales Manager for our new THINSCAPE product line to join our product marketing team in Temple, TX. The position will be will lead the selling effort for Wilsonart THINSCAPE Performance Tops across North America.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership for the Wilsonart Sales, Specification, and Distribution teams to help them be successful with the product portfolio.
- Works with Regional Managers, Metro Managers and Independent Distribution personnel across the U.S. to maximize sales results and keep field sales informed and effective.
- Works with the Home Center and National Accounts teams to drive growth in Big Box Retail, Single-Family Builders, and Multi-Family Builders.
- Works with the Technical team to develop a THINSCAPE fabrication network across North America.
- Identifies new channels and applications where THINSCAPE can be used both residentially and commercially.
- Provides feedback to internal stakeholders (e.g. Product, Design, Manufacturing & Marketing departments) regarding the service & surfacing needs of the customer base.
- Participates in industry related supplier events, associations & trade shows.
- Knowledge of the complete product line and its marketing performance.
- Experience with marketing, sales and specification principles.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate well in oral and written formats with all levels of our organization and our customer’s.
- Ability to sell products and concepts.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to make professional public presentations.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be accepted in place of degree.
5+ years experience in Marketing, Sales, or Project Management with a preference in Building Materials or Engineered Surfaces. Experience selling to the A&D Specification Community is also required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Sitting in the same location of standing/walking; required to stoop, climb or lift light material (10-20lbs) or equipment.
ENVIRONMENT: Located in a comfortable indoor area. Examples: executive, management and support positions
Wilsonart is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.