ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create digital and print-ready artwork and marketing assets ready for publication within Wilsonart, outside agencies, customers, and global arenas.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present ideas about the project to the customer throughout the project life cycle
- Study creative briefs from internal customers; determine media requirements and deliverables
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts using a wide range of media inclusive of photography, as well as computer aided design to create the digital print ready artwork
- Work collaboratively with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media in an effort to determine suitability
- Promotes and follows Brand and Identity Standards as published by the Marketing Communications Department
- Provide support to the Marketing team with other deliverables as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Advanced skill with Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, specifically with mockups, for print, and for digital use
- Able to manage work and output at a fast pace, with limited corrections and revisions
- Self-motivated and independent
- Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organizations
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed and involved written and/or oral instructions. Ability to solve problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to write and communicate effectively and present in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
Bachelor Degree Required
Degree in Graphic Art or closely related field
One year of experience may be substituted for one year of required education; maximum substitution of two years.
Proven graphic designing experience; inclusive of a strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
Proficiency with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Sitting in a comfortable position with frequent opportunity to move about.
ENVIRONMENT: Located in a comfortable indoor area.