Pay: $17.50 - $19.44/hr - plus shift premium
Wilsonart is a company on the move.
An international company built on big ideas. We are made up of exceptional people relentlessly pursuing innovation. We are proud of our company and how we serve our customers. We work hard to deserve the trust of our customers, our peers, and our planet. We are willing to talk openly about the challenges and obstacles we face; we are open to new ideas and collaboration on how to be even better. We are passionate about what we do and where we’re going as a company.
At Wilsonart, we invest to help ensure you remain healthy:
- Medical, dental, and life insurance benefits.
- Company provided short and long term disability benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Dependent Daycare Spending Account
- Optional Voluntary Benefits: Vision and Legal
- Gym Membership Discounts and Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees and their Dependents
- Wellness Clinics – On Site (Temple, TX and Fletcher, NC locations)
- At Wilsonart, employees receive a very competitive 401(k) matching contribution
At Wilsonart, we support employees in developing their skills and providing advancement opportunities:
- Promotions and Transfers
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Training and Development
- Educational reimbursement for you and your dependents.
At Wilsonart, we understand the importance of balance in your life. Therefore we provide the following paid time off during the first year of hire:
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- PTO Pay
Apply now and join our team today!
1. Retrieves and inspects component material, plates, and laminate.
2. As part of a two person team, lays up the component material and lays off completed laminate according to the
3. Initiates corrective action if production operations are not standard.
4. Logs production information such as: material produced, type, size, run, control settings, rejects, etc.
5. Performs lock-out/tag-out procedures and preventative maintenance checks and follows all safety policies and
6. Participates in the Wilsonart Continuous Improvement system and complies with all quality standards.
Perform other position duties as required in a competent, professional and courteous manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
EXPERIENCE: 1 year of work experience, preferably in a manufacturing/industrial environment.
Wilsonart is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.