Operations Leadership Program
Wilsonart is seeking to add Operations Leadership Program candidates to supplement our core Operations, R&D and Engineering teams. We are seeking dedicated, competitive individuals with a strong desire to learn our business and become a valuable member of our team across the US. Selected candidates will be provided with paid training to gain critical operations, manufacturing, and brand product knowledge essential for both professional and company growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in a structured training program
- Perform duties as assigned related to our manufacturing, and research and development processes under the supervision of a mentor or trainer
- Complete all required training programs to gain full manufacturing and production knowledge
- Participate in assigned trade organizations, industry shows and customer events as needed
- Practice competencies by working on projects with experienced representatives
- Shadow all types of areas within the Wilsonart business to gain knowledge of the business, products, and manufacturing processes
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Analyzing information
- Detail oriented
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communications skills, including verbal and written
- Hands on approach to daily activities
- Ability to define problems, collect data, validate data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; must be collaborative and adaptive.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering discipline such as Industrial, Manufacturing, Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical
Experience: 2 years or less of work experience.
Wilsonart is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.