FT Electrical Maintenance Techs Needed!
Wilsonart is a world-leading engineered surfaces company. We're driven by a mission to create surfaces people love, with service they can count on, delivered by people who care.
We are currently looking for Full-time Electrical Maintenance Technicians!
MUST have strong electrical background, preferably in an industrial/manfacturing environment. Experience with PLCs, hydraulics, and pneumatic systems is strongly preferred.
LOCATION: Temple, TX
PAY: up to $34/hr DOE
HOURS: rotating shift - 2-3 weeks on day shift, 1 week on 2nd, 1 week on 3rd shift
BENEFITS: Full benefits package – details below!
- Installs, maintains, troubleshoots, and repairs equipment components, controls, instruments, and wiring systems in our manufacturing plant.
- Diagnoses mechanical and electrical troubles and breakdowns, and performs necessary repairs.
- Works from complex wiring diagrams/schematics.
- Installs, programs, and repairs programmable logic controllers (PLC).
- Assists in troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic and pneumatic systems in the plant.
- Orders and maintains inventory of tools and supplies.
- HS diploma or GED
- 3 years of experience as an electrician, ideally in an industrial/manufacturing environment, is strongly preferred
- Experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, and/or PLCs strongly preferred.
- Must have good predictive analysis and preventative maintenance skills.
- Job requires tasks that involve pushing/pulling and lifting of 50+ pounds, and standing/climbing.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Get paid weekly!
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- Generous 401K match
- PTO in your first year
- Tuition reimbursement for you and your children
- Mentorship and career development opportunities to help you build a career you love
- And so much more!
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Our Mission and Values
Wilsonart is driven by a mission to create surfaces people love, with service you can count on, delivered by people who care. Wilsonart is driven by providing beautiful, hard-working, on-trend and high performing engineered surfaces for whatever you need to cover. For decades, our companies worldwide have given designers and builders the right tools for the job, no matter how specialized. Today, we bring you a portfolio of solutions, both decorative and functional, that spans retail, hospitality, healthcare, education, office and institutional applications.
Service You Can Count On.
Wilsonart is dedicated to getting our customers what they want, when and how they want it. From a North American fleet of trucks, to strategically located distribution centers around the world, we can service the globe with our expanding range of products and services.
People Who Care.
Over 4,500 people strong, Wilsonart is made up of dedicated people who care about doing the right thing, every day. Whether it’s making a flawless sheet of high pressure laminate, volunteering at a community house raising or sourcing sustainable materials, Wilsonart people care deeply about what they do, who they do it for, and how they do it.
Wilsonart is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.