Wilsonart is a company on the move.
An international company built on big ideas. We are made up of exceptional people relentlessly pursuing innovation. We are proud of our company and how we serve our customers. We work hard to deserve the trust of our customers, our peers, and our planet. We are willing to talk openly about the challenges and obstacles we face; we are open to new ideas and collaboration on how to be even better. We are passionate about what we do and where we’re going as a company.
At Wilsonart, we invest to help ensure you remain healthy:
- Medical, dental, and life insurance benefits.
- Company provided short and long term disability benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Dependent Daycare Spending Account
- Optional Voluntary Benefits: Vision and Legal
- Gym Membership Discounts and Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees and their Dependents
- Wellness Clinics – On Site (Temple, TX and Fletcher, NC locations)
- At Wilsonart, employees receive a very competitive 401(k) matching contribution
At Wilsonart, we support employees in developing their skills and providing advancement opportunities:
- Promotions and Transfers
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Training and Development
- Educational reimbursement for you and your dependents.
At Wilsonart, we understand the importance of balance in your life. Therefore we provide the following paid time off during the first year of hire:
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- PTO Pay
Pay rate for this role starts at: $17.50 to $19.44
Apply now and join our team today!
Sorts, stores, pulls and packs laminate in order to meet the needs of the customers and provide quality service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Put up finished product into bins as assigned.
- Using the order sheet, packs the customer order using the customer packaging specifications (carts, skids, crates, cartons).
- Make build-ups and band skids for completed orders to prevent damage and insure safe delivery.
- Maintain a clean and organized work space.
- Lays up the material according to the assigned lay-up schedule.
- Operates forklift, changes batteries and propane tanks for the forklifts, as needed.
- Completes all paperwork and computer functions required for each lay-up.
- Operates and safe manner at all times.
- Performs other appropriate duties as required in a competent, professional and courteous manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to work in a safe manner following company guidelines and procedures.
• Ability to read and understand run tickets and orders for pulling and packing material.
• Ability to identify patterns and finishes and follow quality specs.
• Ability to operate moving power equipment in a safe manner.
• Ability to work independently and as a team.
• Ability to use a tape measure.
- High School Graduate or GED.
- One year of work experience preferably in a manufacturing/industrial environment operating powered equipment.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Heavy work. Job requires pushing or pulling 90lbs, lifting 20lbs from the floor to an overhead level, carrying 20lbs, standing and walking during a minimum 10 hour shift. Must be able to reach 84 inches.
Wilsonart is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.