Oracle Supply Chain and Operations Lead
The Oracle Supply Chain and Manufacturing role will lead process and technical solutions leveraging Oracle EBS 12X. This role will be expected to serve as the business process expert and a leader in supporting all aspects of the SCM systems. The candidate will be expected to consult with all levels of a business personnel and be comfortable in front of both the SCM and IT departments alike.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Candidate is expected to have experience in Oracle supply chain processes
- Work collaboratively with business and technical infrastructure teams to produce quality system design, utilizing best practice methodology and technology
- Responsible for diagnoses and resolve application issues as part of the on-going support and maintenance of SCM and operation process.
- Candidate will be involved in direct user interaction for CEMLI definition & development of the solution
- Provide inputs to define appropriate functional/technology architecture governance framework.
- Serves as final escalation & solution point for domain/functional/technology issues for business users
- Perform tasks as assigned
- 10 years plus experience in system implementations and support as Lead/Manager
- A good combination of skills in functional and technical aspects of Oracle EBS core applications
- As a lead resource in defining systems requirements, designing and prototyping solutions, consulting with users on process transformation, testing, training, go-live, expertise in system cutovers and defining support procedures
- Experience working with senior management and global teams during implementation and support
- Functional design and configuration experience with any combination of the following Oracle EBS modules Procure to Pay (P2P,), Cost Management, Inventory, Manufacturing, ASCP, WIP, Collaborative Planning.
- Complete and thorough knowledge of EBS integration of Supply Chain, Finance and manufacturing process
- AIM methodology and Water fall / Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor's degree, or related field with 10+ years of experience related to the duties and responsibilities specified above.
- Certification in Oracle EBS
Nice to have, but not required
- Process integration experience of Order management with SCM & MRP in a manufacturing environment
- Certification in CSCP/CPIM/CPSM
- PMP Certification
- Consulting background
Wilsonart is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.