National Sales Manager - Wetwall
This position will be home based and should be located near a major airport hub.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage time and resources to ensure personal and team sales targets are met.
- Target and convert key Plumbing Wholesale Distributors and strategic showrooms
- Selling into major MEP contractors, new construction and renovation.
- Forecast sales and develop sales strategies and models
- Responsible for identification, selection and development of new and existing accounts with emphasis on expanding our customer base.
- Work closely with Product Management to identify and implement marketing, merchandising and growth initiatives within our current product portfolio as well as areas for expansion.
- Partner with National Account Managers to secure specifications in single family, multifamily and hospitality segments
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with logistics and operations teams that allows for clear communications and productive engagements. Act as liaison between corporate initiatives and the field to ensure best practices.
- Document activities in the CRM to ensure best practices are recognized and employed regularly and to capture sales for Wilsonart Engineered Surfaces.
- Provide leadership, collaboration, knowledge & expertise to external staff and customers relative to Wetwall.
- Keep abreast of the latest industry developments by attending sales meetings, industry events, training sessions and individual research
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the complete product line and its marketing performance.
- Experience with selling bath products into Plumbing Wholesale Distribution and identifying key contacts.
- Experience selling into K&B Showrooms and aiding showroom consultants on value selling.
- Experience with marketing, sales and specification principles
- Ability to communicate well in oral and written formats with all levels of our organization and our customers.
- Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to sell products and concepts
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to make professional public presentations
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a closely related field is required. One additional year of experience may substitute for one year of required education with a maximum substitution of four years.
Experience: 5+ years of field selling or specification sales experience. Specific experience selling into plumbing wholesale or tile industry is a plus.
Wilsonart is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.