ASM - Office Manager
· Responsible for accounting and inventory activities and reporting as it relates to manufacturing, operations, inventory, and cost of sales;
· Work closely with Manufacturing/Finance/Operations teams to maintain and consistently ensure that proper inventory controls and cycle count procedures are utilized in compliance with policy
· Collaborate with Manufacturing/Finance/Operations teams so that corrective actions can be implemented if necessary
· Partner with Manufacturing/Finance/Operations team members to support initiatives for the company, such as Lean manufacturing, continuous improvement, reduction of waste, and sustainability
· Provide proactive financial and inventory guidance, support, and leadership to Manufacturing/Finance/Operations teams
· Prepares annual plan of product line financial performance; Updates forecast on monthly basis for outlook purposes;
· Collaborate with Manufacturing/Finance/Operations team to forecast capital needs, prepare/present capital requests, and monitor future capital needs to support the business.
· Assist Operations Manager and Controller with various financial and inventory reports and analysis as requested.
Wilsonart is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.